Toribash
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
It shows that you are an unloyal hoe. He also happened to stumble upon it because he is a super secret spy for Nitro. He did the right thing to notify us of your desperation. You got deniededed, fool.

Well Bercat if you were kind enough to notice what Day said, I was trying to apply to "get used to the environment of a clan". Day specifically told me to apply to different clans. So Bercat and Virus, I would probably listen to others before you accuse. It's just manners. If I did what Day recommended, then you should maybe just accept that. Please don't call me an unloyal hoe, because you would be calling Day an unloyal hoe.
Last edited by Scintillate; Sep 30, 2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: I didn't explain how much I hated what you said.
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Well Bercat if you were kind enough to notice what Day said, I was trying to apply to "get used to the environment of a clan". Day specifically told me to apply to different clans. So Bercat and Virus, I would probably listen to others before you accuse. It's just manners. If I did what Day recommended, then you should maybe just accept that. Please don't call me an unloyal hoe, because you would be calling Day an unloyal hoe.

But you failed to realize that day is an unloyal hoe. He's slept with everyone in the clan.

Also, If you applied to join another clan, whether day told you to or not, it would mean that if you joined that clan, you would have been auto-denied anyways because we don't accept applicants in clans. So, go get acquainted with being in a clan, gain experience, wait a week after leaving that clan and return here and we might accept you.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hello Nitro
Hello Nitro members and Leader.Last time my app was pretty much SMALL but I would like to try again.So here mates.

1.Hello there my name is Simplimaur and i'm mostly known as scavenger9.I've had many problems pass 2015.I was born in 2005 and I am 10,so i'm pretty young.I've loved this game (Toribash) since I was 7 so that was 3 years again.Since Iwanted to join this is why i am making this app.

2.I'm active for 5hours and sometimes I ignore my parents to go to sleep :P.I became forum active now so don't worry about it anymore Taco.I came from Master Commanders they weren't so active so I left their clan.So this is the third time I left a clan.

3.Why jolt?I pick jolt because it seems to be really active wich is I like active clans.I've been to ONE inactive clan wish is Burning Gods/(Burnt).I can pretty much help in clan wars,news and some training (if I can).And also I can help in many ways if they need me.I always well sometimes some people need me for some reasons.

4.My mods are Aikdo/AikdoBigDojo,Mushu/Boxshu.I have 2 accounts well 3 because of mine.One is Gutfdest21 the second one is sac9 and my main is scavenger9.Meh Skype name is Tatsumi kun or Epicmusic GaMeR.If not i'll just had you guys then add me to the group chat.

5.I am 5'4 tall now (just checked ).I live in Dinuba In the Central Valley.I am 127 pounds and I live in California.As you can see I am Philipino and American Asian/American.BTW please don't stalk me ok?Plus I hope this app is good enough to get in Jolt/[J] and here is some replays.oh yeah and WAPOW7 is my brothers account :P but i made this replay. Day is better than Zack

Attached Files DDY3585.rpl (296.8 KB, 0 views) FSsfagshsjsrdFFSdfjhuufjdjdjtdjdhf.rpl (63.5 KB, 0 views) concon!!.rpl (73.8 KB, 0 views) DEEZ GAMES ARE REAL.rpl (54.9 KB, 0 views) DAYUMMM.rpl (54.6 KB, 0 views)
-----
Last edited by scavenger9; Oct 1, 2015 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Don't let the door hit-ya

ur the best
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by scavenger9 View Post
Tatsumi

good anime.

But it's a no from me. You've been denied from Nitro.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I kinda want to change the comeback date of this thread since 2 weeks is not much of a change IMO
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
I kinda want to change the comeback date of this thread since 2 weeks is not much of a change IMO

Nah, 2 weeks is a long time. For really awful applications, it doesn't seem so long. But if you're a good applicant but didn't quiiiite make it, 2 weeks is a long time.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays