Toribash
Lol I thought you didn't pay for it but the logo I want should be worth 20k and represent the clan I just didn't think it did that guess its good it didn't go to waste I guess
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Yeah I agree. When I saw it I didn't really want it to be the logo for the clan, but I still really liked the art. I knew he would sell it for cheap, (I was being generous when I offered, I'm cheap and greedy as fuck) when I offered 7.5k. Frankly he wouldn't want his time to go to waste
Tree
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
thinking of starting a Rocket League 3v3 team

Never played before but it looks like a lot of fun and i've got a gamepad, might pick it up and try it out.

Have to agree about the clan logo, compared to Tree's avatar the ODB bakery logo is pretty amazing, looks really professional and... Oxfordy?
Was definitely a good choice.
I agree that it is very good right now tho I'm looking for a logo that can represent the clan as more of a picturey logo alot of other clans have nice logos so that's what I'm trying to get right now
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
I agree that it is very good right now tho I'm looking for a logo that can represent the clan as more of a picturey logo alot of other clans have nice logos so that's what I'm trying to get right now

I really enjoyed this one! i was hoping you'd pick it lol.
Anyways i had the first day of school today, i forgot how draining that shit is. Over all i'm almost done with it so hazzah.
It's Fabulous
i cant say i enjoyed it as much as you did bulo XD but when the right logo come ill know it dont worry ;)
I have a favor to ask of anyone with basic photoshop skills. Can you take this image and move the suplex and word Tree to the right side of the guy, so it makes a square. I want the suplex to be on the bottom right while Tree is written sideways above it. I'll give 2.5k to who ever does this
-----
Originally Posted by Bulous View Post
I really enjoyed this one! i was hoping you'd pick it lol.
Anyways i had the first day of school today, i forgot how draining that shit is. Over all i'm almost done with it so hazzah.

Your just now starting school? This is my third week. On another note, I got friendzoned recently
Last edited by Tree; Sep 9, 2015 at 10:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Your just now starting school? This is my third week. On another note, I got friendzoned recently

There is always another bitch in the sea.
School sucks btw, Thank god I don't have to go through highschool anymore.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Tbh, I love school. It's pretty easy for me and i get to see all my friends. I don't see what everyone's big deal about school is
Tree
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Tbh, I love school. It's pretty easy for me and i get to see all my friends. I don't see what everyone's big deal about school is

I don't like to follow instructions.
I like to do things, how I want to do things.
I am a bit of a rebel.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED