Toribash
Originally Posted by judd666 View Post

/dl /lp me --- it looks noice with the dreads on

You have made my dream come true, and me and my family thanks you, sir.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
its a great face and all, but what did you do to the right pec?

How did you frac it by taking pictures? confirmed moop has hacks

I just did it to mess with you.

WITH MY HACKS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Also Liaxo - please tell me you're using that head texture? Do you have 3D dreads?
Last edited by Moop; Apr 15, 2015 at 02:41 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I have 3d dreads activated. Although I love them a lot and I really enjoy them floating around when I play in-game, I will most certainly send them to liaxo if he wants to use the head texture with dreads. I am ready, just give me the sign to send, buddy. I only have one liaxo in my life you know.
A shee, bby, bromo feels be brewing all around.
I'm unable to play really anything since them indigenous be camping in my apartment

Live Stream

them feathers tho

But hell yeah I'm using that texture, and I don't have 3D dreads, but I'd like to find a way to trade those you have, rainbow. Maybe a 3d dread for a personalized, preemptively underrated, liaxsong. I won't really be able to game at all until around 9th of May, so they should stick around with you until then at least
OK then liaxo. I will enjoy them for a week and then send them to you on 22th of this month since you wont be playing the game for this week.

On the 22th of this month (a week from now) I am expecting the kiai sound I told you about like a day or two ago. Or at least a promise from you that you'll be making it for me when you can. I really want that kiai sound. bleeeeez <3
Coming right up
-----
For you, rainbow

I can't really remember how I did it last time, but now it's with a proper microphone. Am willing to do changes in the morning (so, so tired right now)
Last edited by liaxo; Apr 15, 2015 at 09:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
liaxo that mirror

Is it a tire? I'm pretty sure I used to have the exact same one but with different colors
FIRED UP
That is indeed a bicycle tire mirror, which I have had for probably 10 years.

Also the guy in the photo is the uncle I have.mentioned sometimes before.
-----
Gotta say I prefer my living situation, pwner xD
Last edited by liaxo; Apr 16, 2015 at 06:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump