Toribash
I'd like to join in with that, just don't know how to use a custom usertile image.

Did you buy it from the nabi profile customisation store?
-----
I think having a specific rank for every member (since we're fancy and all), would be a unique thing for the clan and the members would surely enjoy it, how does that sound?
Last edited by Swaves; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've been inactive all day since I had uni from 8am-8pm (!!!). Ready to mingle now, though

Originally Posted by Link View Post
Also, Protonitron has gotten a namechange to, Zelda. We will now forever be one, so everyone through your graduation hats in the air! Wait what... We're also getting custom avatars and usertitles to look alike.

yeah, we've decided to do this. What do you all think?

I think that's fking awesome. Me and Insane we thinking of namechanging to Kai and Izzy (off Digimon) yesterday too, lol. I don't think he's the biggest fan of that character though, but I'm still gonna get my name change once I can afford it.

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I think having a specific rank for every member (since we're fancy and all), would be a unique thing for the clan and the members would surely enjoy it, how does that sound?

You know, I don't think this a bad idea. I think it'd help in building a real sense of community too. What does everyone else think?
I think Ele should be his highness (on account of being higher than high heaven half the time) and I should be her majesty (on account of being Princess of Hyrule). Thoughts?
Good morning sweet princess
BTW Ele if you ever leave for whatever reason I am changing this clan's name to Hyrule. Just thought I should let you know.
Good morning sweet princess
Well, that'll serve as my motivation to never leave now.

Also - amazing work IIInsanEEE. The new member and ally art looks so cool. Everybody who hasn't got their personalised member art yet, tell IIInsanEEE something that represents yourself and he'll make it for you (e.g. I write music, so he used sheet music as the background).
I'd like something represent a "$" in my user art, since I'm into the marketing / dueling scheme, ;).

I just won like 10 duels and went from 5k to 13k, all from low duels around 1k.

I'm waiting for the bot to buy something exceptional.

Also, Ele. Are you able to enter ingame? I've came up with a nice idea and need to chat
Yeah man, I'll try and get in right now. Computer's running a bit slow and crap right now, but I'll try.

Also, chuck me a few rank names that you'd be happy with for yourself.

edit: Ah, you keep jumping from server to server. I can't catch you!
Last edited by Ele; Feb 26, 2015 at 01:03 PM.
Well, I updated it to something you'd like. Also, very good idea. I'll put together an action plan tomorrow for it.

Noir, what kind of rank and member plaque would you like?