Toribash
Hey Peeps. I don't want to seem impatient, but I am a bit annoyed that I've been playing for days since I applied and I have yet to see a single member online. (Other then my two buds Hydra and Error)...

I can only ask that you peeps plz continue to stay as active as you can, because everyone wants to fight me in-game before they vote.

Welp...Cya ingame I guess.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Hey Peeps. I don't want to seem impatient, but I am a bit annoyed that I've been playing for days since I applied and I have yet to see a single member online. (Other then my two buds Hydra and Error)...

I can only ask that you peeps plz continue to stay as active as you can, because everyone wants to fight me in-game before they vote.

Welp...Cya ingame I guess.

I have been in game every day last week and this weekend. Also, you'd think you'd say that in "Chit Chat" instead of the Application Thread. But, what ever works and/or doesn't bother iver.

Edit: Just realized that you aren't a member or TA. So, regard what I said.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 26, 2015 at 05:43 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hi, yes both of you welcome aboard and stuff

To Beansprout and Lixda3 you've had no negative comments so also welcome aboard.

FUN FUN FUN
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
WOOHOO Sorry for caps, but my patience was well spent.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Hello [TA]
My name is Justin, IGN is Bananas, GMT is -4
Aikido is the game I played when I was a noob, And other strange mods...
I still play aikido and other aikido like mods.
I have a elo of 1680.26, And rank 296, If anyone wants to take that.
Attached Files
sss.rpl (66.2 KB, 7 views)
ABD_Kratos.rpl (46.7 KB, 6 views)
Aikido_Liongoesok.rpl (49.9 KB, 7 views)
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
Hello [TA]
My name is Justin, IGN is Bananas, GMT is -4
Aikido is the game I played when I was a noob, And other strange mods...
I still play aikido and other aikido like mods.
I have a elo of 1680.26, And rank 296, If anyone wants to take that.

The replays were pretty nice, but I myself would prefer to see some more aikido replays, or play some aikido with you ingame before I vote. I'll be available tommorow.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by error View Post
The replays were pretty nice, but I myself would prefer to see some more aikido replays, or play some aikido with you ingame before I vote. I'll be available tommorow.

I'll be looking forward to play with you.
-----
Replays with Error
Last edited by Bananas; Apr 30, 2015 at 11:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]