Toribash
There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?"
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off his pubic hairs
There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off his pubic hairs then used them
(Origin)
There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off his pubic hairs then used them to force feed
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off his pubic hairs then used them to force feed his very unfortunate siblings.
(Origin)
There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off his pubic hairs then used them to force feed his very unfortunate siblings. "THIS IS SPARTA"

There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off his pubic hairs then used them to force feed his very unfortunate siblings. "THIS IS SPARTA"he said. His
There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off his pubic hairs then used them to force feed his very unfortunate siblings. "THIS IS SPARTA"he said. His bloody hands, Anger

There once was a sarcophagous warrior who slayed the majestic snuffleupagus, then chewed on his strawberry flavored Gum made of children. After, he said, "You Mad bruh?" then tore off his pubic hairs then used them to force feed his very unfortunate siblings. "THIS IS SPARTA"he said. His bloody hands, anger ran through him.

honestly I don't know what you meant by that