Toribash
Originally Posted by Month Express:June

This is my favorite part, yeah.
The first clip today is 'Because of You' by DatSkip.

Dynamic, yet there are no continuous dubstep-like bumps. The transitions, camera movements are all just great.
And even though the replays don't look hyper-complicated, the camera angles' choice is so kick-ass at literally each moment that this video looks outstanding.

skip's video got talked about in this new newsletter thing

good shit skip

now you guys have something to work towards, think of it as the new video of the month
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Bleh, all the videos look the same nowadays. People choose music on what's easy to edit to and as a result don't care about the music. The music is 75% of the emotion, the video should compliment it, not the other way around.

No offence to skip i'm sure he's a great artist. I'm just really critical towards this stuff.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Why would you deny her a facial? I don't understand.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Bleh, all the videos look the same nowadays. People choose music on what's easy to edit to and as a result don't care about the music. The music is 75% of the emotion, the video should compliment it, not the other way around.

No offence to skip i'm sure he's a great artist. I'm just really critical towards this stuff.

I agree 100%, no offence taken.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions