Toribash
Hi id like to join Phantom im very active and a nice person id be a good member i already kno azure and yaksha. Im very skilled this account is a orange belt but i have a blackbelt i wanted to start over so thsi is going to be my new main. i dont ahve any textures but i do have a flame ive never got banned or temp banned. MY record is clean and hope to be apart of this awesome clan, Thanks
yes. i was sparring (kinda) him. hes pretty cool. so a yes from me
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Oh let me add more details x.x Uhm well my past clans werent really real so i that doesnt count much ive done a few guild wars and won my battles in them im good in judo bigdojo akido and runkido those what im best at. ive won a decent amount of 500 tc tourneys xD.
Im a cool person if u get to know me not a begger althoguh ive recently lost all my items.
all i have left is my harlarious flame i like to join events im not a guild hopper and im a legit member. Im Mature but will joke around lol. and i will follow all rules given to me i show alot of respect to guild members and i can own some ppl, Once again Thanks xp
Originally Posted by VigilanteV View Post
Soo am i in o-o

wait for the other members

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.