Toribash
Originally Posted by TookBot View Post
We already clean the board and i think that we gonna do it each month to have a clean board. Then i think that for now you can make that threads that you wish.

this is really a nice idea, make a clean board each month,
-----
First Post Edited.
Members removed and added.
==
ShadowGS: What is your nationality?
Last edited by feehlypy; Mar 7, 2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Ok, i will change.
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
What's up?
Yay, I'm here to request single alliance. No, I will not use your app format for that. If there's a problem, sorry.
Well is good see Psy reviving, I just want to help you to reconstruct this clan. I'll be active and blablah.
Also hi RDevil :3
Hi Drow,
I discussed with the leaders by PM, they said they're not in need of allies at the time.
Thanks.
Why: I would like to be clan allies with you guys becuase I belive psy can show sons of ares the road to sucess.
What can I conribute: my clan will help with whatever needs to be done

Do you think psy the sexyest: yeah lol
[SOA] is the sexyest clan alive! so join today. newsbash team!

leader of SOA

Well Sexion,
as I said, we are not in need of allies at the time.
Thanks.
Yea i know but the clan is like noobish, we are a good clan i think =D, also i do not understand anything of what he said.