Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Very nice job Meamme0. I clearly see that you've put lots and lots of effort into that tutorial. Great!

Hopefully this will not only help OSHI members, but also other members lurking these forums.

Actually I worked on a tut a few months ago but I never posted it. If you want to, I could send you some of the more vital parts of the tut. Of course, via PM that is :P
Last edited by Tempo; Apr 20, 2010 at 04:28 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I think we are accepting too easily. People set up reasons to join like "I like the name" or "cuz it's cool!1". I agree with ruadhan, we should accept members with better reasons to join, not just because they liked the org.
OSHI | [black] | GATA
My deviantART
Originally Posted by xNiLL View Post
I think we are accepting too easily. People set up reasons to join like "I like the name" or "cuz it's cool!1". I agree with ruadhan, we should accept members with better reasons to join, not just because they liked the org.

qtw

Absolutely agreed.

Not yet worth a second look for me.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Originally Posted by xNiLL View Post

I agree, I think the person should only be accepted if they specialize in either, replay making, textures or anything that will be benifital.
Erm, I'm never playing in-game again.

I'm rank 1 blackbelt and 1 more game till 2nd dan.

I SHALL KEEP IT THIS WAY.
same here, should be more sophisticated answer than just 'oshi is a funny word' or something
~OSHI~METAL GODS~

~UK~
That would be wonderful. If this is done, I may post this in tutorials too. Also, if someone has anything to say as another tip, just say so.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Yes, but the main reason to accept someone is because of skill. Someone with a good app and lacking skill will be a student, someone with lots of skill and a shitty app will be asked to work on the app ( unless the skill's really awesome). Someone who hasn't got either will be gently declined.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Erm, I'm never playing in-game again.

I'm rank 1 blackbelt and 1 more game till 2nd dan.

I SHALL KEEP IT THIS WAY.

Lol.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉