War the last logo looks epic! :O
also the head! xDD

and nblx, nice work on translate
the r-i-f-t will grow even more xD

btw guys... take a look at this =)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=241445
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gamemasters:Hmm,sounds interesting.Wish I had a better internet :/

War:Nice logo,Clean job really,of course we can have more ideas and shit,but it's simple,it's good for now ;p

Also,Beasty head!Do you have bumpmap for it,it will look simply amazing!Big fan...jealous.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
You mean, how to translate Core Embryo?
Believe me, even I'm baffled. :P Just Kidding.

Core Embryo - Core - the inner shell, like planet core; Embryo - (process of cell division and cellular differentiation during early prenatal development which leads to the development of a mammal ian embryo..) in this case it is like a seed of something, some kind of energy from within all things in Toriworld get made. Like a nuclear reactor but living one.
Idk if this helps or confuse u even more. :P

Vast - like many... A vast open space etc...
Veb - You know who Veb is. Look at Wikipedia under hacker. :P

Lol, non-Englishman trying to teach other non-Englishman English words. This is auto-fail! :P

Ohh i got it. That part of book of prophecy was witten by VEB. I thought "veb" is something like BC(before christ) in dates, but in toriworld.
One more question. In this prophecy said that "Players came, drawn by the sparks of constant clash...". I dont quite understand that. They came from Embrio? Or where they from? What you ment by "sparks of constant clash"?
P/s Sorry for bother you...
Its more poetic description:
When u fight with swords u get sparks from the hit metal on metal therefor ''sparks of constant clash''. :P Like, u are drawn to game by seeing sparks of the swords play in the distant. Something like that.
Ok, i will leave it as it is. Let it be Crnogorski jezik->English->Русский transformed poetry.. I did my best.. lel
If there will be no poetry on the other pages, i think there wont be further questions..
Nblx, just check on to our irc or any irc and most people will be there willing to help u translate the awesome work(s).
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
BTW, ill try to update some stuff. Thinking how to add nicknames on the pages or some kind of links, so personages could be recognized.
-----
O_o
helo guys-AkumaBeast
Last edited by nblx; Feb 15, 2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
Text
-----
O_o
helo guys-AkumaBeast

Pmed him bout it alrdy, but havnt heard from him.

-----
Btw, is there any links to rift in english? google didnt help me today, nor did forumbrowser...
Bah, im just stupid, found it.
Last edited by Smogard49; Feb 15, 2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: no 2xposting!
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!