Toribash
I didn't even know we could all vote. I figured only some of Vibe could vote on clan entries.
If we can, it doesn't matter cus I would say neutral...
:x
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by EpikTh0rn View Post
I didn't even know we could all vote. I figured only some of Vibe could vote on clan entries.
If we can, it doesn't matter cus I would say neutral...
:x

Everyone can vote. If a reaction to someones application is mostly positive, we tell them to come to IRC or something. If we find they're not dickwads, then we'll open a thread with a poll with the options "Yes", "No", and "Apathy" (which means you don't care). Yup, thats the application process :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Lol I'm not good at this but here we go.

I'm FluffyNerd and I am very interested to get vibin'.

I like vibe alot because it's a social clan and I doubt it will ever be inctive because of it's funny, creative, and cool members. I have not been on the forums or irc that long but I got to meet lsl, destiny, and somewhat Corey, and came to learn that they are very fun people to be around. But I am looking foward to meeting the others like Oyster, Fargle, and Cretor,Katzen,Lume(etc). You should choose me because I a naturally humorous person to be around and I know wrong from right.

Lol I told you I'm not that good at apps but thanks for the chance and sorry about the step dad Oyster, I know how you feel. And destiny I hope your ankle is better. Lol at pudding also.
Decent application. Met you in IRC but I was being a bit douchey about the whole thing. I'm on the fence for now 'til I talk to you some more.
I was mentioned twice in the application

clearly this guy is a keeper

on a serious note, be in IRC, I'll be on in about an hour
back from the dead
Originally Posted by FluffyNerd View Post
Lol I'm not good at this but here we go.

I'm FluffyNerd and I am very interested to get vibin'.

I like vibe alot because it's a social clan and I doubt it will ever be inctive because of it's funny, creative, and cool members. I have not been on the forums or irc that long but I got to meet lsl, destiny, and somewhat Corey, and came to learn that they are very fun people to be around. But I am looking foward to meeting the others like Oyster, Fargle, and Cretor,Katzen,Lume(etc). You should choose me because I a naturally humorous person to be around and I know wrong from right.

Lol I told you I'm not that good at apps but thanks for the chance and sorry about the step dad Oyster, I know how you feel. And destiny I hope your ankle is better. Lol at pudding also.

Couldn't help but notice that I was quoted in this application.

Sorry for dem invade bros.