Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.9 development
Hi,

For those who want to test the alpha releases and follow development of 3.9 I will post updates here:

Here is the first alpha release. This is ONLY the exe file. Put it into your current toribash directory to test.
https://cache.toribash.com/tb-3.9-1.zip

New features I am testing in this build:
- Real time ray tracing - enable it in options. works with GeForce 9800 GT
- Shaders menu (open with ctrl-h)
- Reflective non-shader bodyparts/joints
Last edited by hampa; Mar 25, 2010 at 08:34 AM.
Originally Posted by deady View Post

Im also having lag issues, but that has been a problem for me since I switched to windows 7. Will try to run it in WINE on Ubuntu later.

I'm running windows 7 and I've never experienced anything wrong with the game.
On-topic: it's great, I have around 60FPS at all times, except when world objects come to play
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Are you sure you have the right 3.88 as base?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

it makes the texture so ugly, i like the reflection in joints but in body parts sucks
also
slipanc, i've tested it in 3 versions
3.85 = fine
3.86 = fine
3.88 = fine
nothing wrong if you use it with tb 3.8.
but, are you sure if you pasted it correctly in toribash folder ?
Originally Posted by hhu80 View Post
do you have a mac version yet if so plz pm me.

there are never mac betas. the reason there are pc betas is so the users can find problems. hampa has a mac, so he can find the problems on his own.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by Maniaco View Post
it makes the texture so ugly, i like the reflection in joints but in body parts sucks

I actually liked the non-joint parts :/

Switched to 30fps and it runs beautifully. Looks great so far. Ground reflections don't show textures, and still get the outer joint glow thing that looks wierd...but even more excited now
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Are you sure you have the right 3.88 as base?

I can even run it with 3.69, all you have to do is to put it into your toribash folder so it can access to all those .dll and stuff.