Toribash
il be looking at all the recent replays and commenting on them all later today im a bit busy right now
EDIT:
Rob:
satisfaction: nice powerful hit and smooth transition to decap but the pose and transition to pose kinda sucks. 8/10
boom: not as good as satisfaction. nice opener but then it got kinda messy and it was full of hits that good be improved on and i think it could have benefited from a boomhit from the first kick and the last kick just looked weak. 6.5/10
overall: u are quite good but have plenty of room for improvement. u settle for 2dm hits too often when a boomhit is possible with a bit of tweaking and patience apart from that u don't really have any specific area to work on all u need is practice.
tsukiomi:
pure9: way too grabby and stiff thats all i can really say about that one. 4/10
spinning: by far ur best replay so far. nice if rather common opener to a simple but enjoyable splitcap. what i didn't like was the extra dms they didn't really add anything to the replay and they kinda looked ugly. 7/10
overall: i can see u improving. the main thing u need to improve on is ur stiffness try realaxing all regularly maybe every 50 frames or so and use shift+space to advance 1 frame at a time. also on certain occasions it is better to relax joints such as the knee instead of contracting them to prepare for a kick.
Last edited by weed33; Feb 26, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
[Pure], wanna join?
split cap my tricking needs some work, i needed to kill some frames
-----
i listened to you judging weed, ive been replay makiing more often now, so here is one i think is better
-----
more replays, looks like im posting too much here :P
Attached Files
split-cap.rpl (143.7 KB, 5 views)
pure 10.rpl (118.0 KB, 5 views)
boomish.rpl (102.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by tsukiomi; Feb 27, 2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
umm yea, late replays
-----
heres another one
Attached Files
split-cap 2.rpl (81.9 KB, 5 views)
punches.rpl (164.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by tsukiomi; Mar 1, 2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pickaxecut and I are attempting the helping hand clan event, this is our first try, its not perfect but judge
Attached Files
helping hand.rpl (1.10 MB, 5 views)