Toribash
Last edited by Sorriso; Feb 2, 2011 at 04:01 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
lol we seem to like the same movies.

do you know what the new movie is called that is old western with megan fox in it called?

that is one i want to see.

and if you have not seen it yet i would recommend shawshank redemption.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
in the last couple of days I watched
Groundhog Day - epic classic, will prob watch it 20+ more times
RocknRolla - for some reason it did not leave a favorable impression when it came out, turns out that on the second run it entertained me quite a lot
The Aviator - interesting, but nothing special
Fargo - lold quite a bit even tho its like my 7th time, I fucking love the Coens
In Bruges - quite nice, 2nd watch and still seems cool
Ghost Writer, The - not bad, its like meh at the beginning, middle, and like eh at the end, Ian should rly go back to his roots Shallow grave and trainspotting ftw
Kite Runner - inspired by the book, not bad, book is better, than again A thousand splendid suns" is a better book, so read the book
The Kings Speech - its cool, interesting how they took a simple story and made it cool

Also I started watching
Boardwalk Empire the new HBO/Skorceze series, seems it can be good after the first ep

in the next few days I plan giving soundless films a chance
Battleship Potemkin
Metropolis
M

what have u been up to dudes?
wishful eyes deceive me
Ground hog day!
Ground hog day!
Ground hog day!
Ground hog day!
Ground hog day!

AAAAH nice movie

Volcano high
The quick and the dead
Legend of the fist
Last man standing
K-pax

I have been watchin those among others which I already threw away.
They cant seem to produce anything decent these days like 95% is shit.

And been watching superman 1,2,3,4 but thats just because I watched those when I was very young :P
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"