Toribash
Well you might want to make ard closer to the screen. People who see that pic might not know how he looks. Also, Deprived's kick doesn't really look so "kickish". A guy who is kicking in the air won't look much like that. And I want to add, The guy with the grey joints and black torso has a similar punch to the guy under Xenmas. You might be able to make some variety. Finally, the guy on your shoulders (I think that is crazylars) should have another target than yours. Your target is already killed by your mini uzi and It won't be necessary to give him that bazooka shot. Sorry if I let you down buddy, but I'm saying this so you can improve some points at your 3D design.

[/Criticism]
I could try to finish my render :3.I just need to find out what I have left to do.

EDIT:Here it is
Last edited by vladvlad; Oct 2, 2009 at 10:59 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
Well you might want to make ard closer to the screen. People who see that pic might not know how he looks. Also, Deprived's kick doesn't really look so "kickish". A guy who is kicking in the air won't look much like that. And I want to add, The guy with the grey joints and black torso has a similar punch to the guy under Xenmas. You might be able to make some variety. Finally, the guy on your shoulders (I think that is crazylars) should have another target than yours. Your target is already killed by your mini uzi and It won't be necessary to give him that bazooka shot. Sorry if I let you down buddy, but I'm saying this so you can improve some points at your 3D design.

[/Criticism]

Deprived isn't really kicking the air, he's kicking the head off a tori and if I give crazylars another target the blast would kill Pandora members >.>

Oh, well. I'll just find some other ways to kill toris.
I may post an update later this weekend if I'm not too lazy.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Nice vlad.. Whos the red guy in the left upper corner? Awesome pose
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I added only the council member there. No regular members. Sorry. But not to worry. I am planning to add more members to the pic. And when I start doing it, you'll be the first to be added in there .

Really? thanks dude

I worked a little on the pic, still got a few people left to pose.

Result so far:

Holy shit brubert, nice one
Brubert, I know he is kicking uke's head off. But I was talking about the kick itself. Should be fixed a little. Overall nice job. Also, vladvlad, that one was a blast. Good job. Though the poses have to be epicinated much more. I see you and brubert have put much effort into your pictures. Keep up the good work, I know you can ;).

P.S: I wanted to suggest something,(Sorry if it isnt the thread for it. But it's an art suggestion) what about we just pick up the three clan pictures made till now and put them on display on the first page with the name of it's author? It's so we won't have to fight over the position of the best clan picture, and treat all of them alike. But this isn't only for my picture, I knowthat both brubert and vladvlad want that too *winks*. Just tell me what you think about this.
Holy smoke. That render was awesome . Though I don't know what is that HDRI you were talking about.