Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Trey, I dont think there is anyone in this clan more annoying then you, I dont make pointless spam threads tittle "hai guize" and "ub3r". Your always the first one to get a topic... of topic with your imfamous "hai" phrase. I dont have anything against you personally, and I wont even after an offensive accusation. But please dont call me the most annoying memeber in the clan, I wouldnt call you so unprovoked, and calling me so in the middle of a discussion that has nothing to do with you is considerably unprovoked. And definetley dont sugges suspending me, on somethign that does not concern you, just cause you are in the heat of the moment, a moment which was'nt yours to begin with

Anes, im calm, but you well...I dont need to say much more than, how are you going to start a thread, something you believe needs to be adressed and seen by the entire clan, on the topic of swearing, then flame me, swearing the entire way. enough said.
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Agreed.
But I stand by everything I said.
VISIT MY HEAD SHOP - Most heads only 500 tc!
TreyDude: Its not cool to leave just because you're losing
Isilra: I'm French....
TreyDude: Oh. That explains it.
Stay the FUCK on topic!

//Offtopic: I would like to continue this argument onto the "Language" Thread.
idle
Me and Kirby have an unoffical race to 3rd Dan, we were both equal when he posted that replay, I dont think He knows were racing, but Im sure im in the lead
2nd Dan Black Belt
GOT IT! woohoo I got 3rd!
2nd Dan Black Belt