Toribash
My name CxKenshin I come from the United States, my GMT is -4 during day light saving time and -5h during standard time.
Hello. i would like to apply for AS clan. I am interested because this clan is ranked 6th in the clan list. There are only 8 spaces left and i don't want to be the one who is left out of the clan (cus it would have been full in a month time). The first time applied, i failed. The second time i attempted to applay, again, i failed <. Now i hope its the Third and the last time that i would attempt to join AS
How often i play TB:
  • Almost everyday.
  • If i rate my self, i would be 8/10 (now its 7/10 since i am preparing for the HUGE exams coming up in 6 weeks time)
My GMT is like -0 or something? idk.

How i found Toribash:
It started on youtube. I was surfing on the internet like all other people would usually do. I got bored and decided to search on Game montages. I searched and searched and searched until i found this astonishing game. I looked at it and the game looked promising and mouthwatering. After the vid, i tried to mimic the moves. So, i searched for answers to where you can find the game. One day, when i searched the game, it gave me the results, I clicked on the link and downloaded it on my computer. I got super hyped and wasted no time to play the game. However, In 2015, i noticed i was super inactive on Roblox. So i played Roblox again. This lead me to a long term inactivity in Toribash and i could have been 4th dan already today

Okay. Enough of my backstory, lets get to the main point (cus my back story is not needed lol)

I am a reliable guy who you can trust on with wars, stuff and all other shit. I used to be in Chill and in Blitz, but the inactivity puts me off a lot. Its super frustrating to do a war but 8/10 of your clan is offline. This is my face:

(._. )

yeah you get the point...

If there are any wars, my phone will get a notification so i can see the fights or even join the war so that your clan will win

My main problems in TB:
  • Fighting pros (they are super hard to defeat)
  • Learning difficulty (this affects me most of the time and i sometimes cant understand what or when to do something)
Also, i hate inactive clans and i was in 2 clans that were inactive AF. And guess what, it was the same fucking owner managing the clans. Like i said AFK clans is the last thing a person would ever want in toribash as you rarely see your comrades in game or even in forums. It can sometimes feel like you are in a house full of what seems to be dead people but rlly are unconscious and wake up at random times; falling off the ground,

I have put tons of tons of effort mixed with tears and sweat and i hope you will accept me. Have A good day sir
Last edited by Vertex; May 14, 2017 at 11:17 AM.
APP
Name: DragonTG 20 years
Belt: 10th dan
GMT: -3
Oldclans: eVo,one,electric

Good afternoon, my name is martin, old school toribash player ...
I played toribash since 2010, but I had a sabbatical year in 2014, currently active player. I want to join because you are a cool clan, with good players, and could bring my experience if you want.
-75% win rate
-A time rank 1
-Experience in taekkyon, aikido, wushu, erthtk
-Good person
-Good partner

* A little bit of things about me, but anyway .. if you want and allow me to belong, we will know each other better, and if you do not want it, I wish you a good day and a lot of luck.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...?userid=640439
Last edited by DragonTG; May 14, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
Di si o di no, pero nunca tal vez...