Ranking
when i was 3 and 12. i almost die. and when i was alone and play the house.
-----
update : and when i was 11, i was praying at mosque alone, and someone trying to near me, and trying to kidnaped me, then when i finished, he chase me, lucky, i go to my school and got saved
Last edited by toriabiz; Aug 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Scariest time of my life was when I first had coffee...On a busy, New York strip at the age of 12.
I snuck a little from my mom's coffe mug that was fresh, man I'll never forget that day.

When we left the humble little diner it was pouring raining outside, and we had to cross the street.
I was all hyped up and wanted to see how fast I could run across the street. In a good inchworth of rain with medium-traction shoes.

Smart.
My mom was holding my hand tight, since my dad went across the street first, not paying attention, the sign said 7 seconds left before the light would turn green, so my mom decided it'd be smart to wait until it turned red again. I didn't see that sign and ran after my dad despite my mothers firm grip.
3/4 down the crosswalk I trip and fall infront of a policeman's car, my leg literally right under his tire. And the light turns green =_=
Everything after that was a blur, but I still got my leg so I guess I didn't get hit ._.
When i was 10 my house phone called my friends mom and NOBODY was using our house phone saying her name was Margaret,80 years old,she soundeed like she had a voice-box,saying get out,and my friends mom called OUR house phone i picked it up and telling the whole story to us,and we left the house quickly and all the lights turned off except 1 and our house had the darkest plot in the neighborhood,we went to the end of the street and my friends were with me when that happend and they called their parents to pick them up and i was on the end of the street alone and scared and until i saw my moms car go by into the driveway and i ran to her with my friends mom and my mom and i coudn't go to sleep for 2/3 days and i kept my dog on the bed,because i believe they can scence things.Scariest shit ever!
Last edited by rjniscool1; Aug 12, 2011 at 10:50 AM.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
When I was about 7 to 8 years old (8 years ago), I went once to my grandma's for lunch with the family, after I finished eating, I went outside to play with some cats they had. I didn't play in a huge field, just a small square shaped field of about 4 meters each side (all 4 sides of the square). There was a small stairway that leads down to an old, actualy very old house. I looked at the bottom of the stairway for a second, nothing was there except the wall of the house. Turned for 2 to 3 seconds, then looked again, saw this realy old lady next to the door of the house. Looking at me, staring at me. She didn't move, just looked into my eyes for about a minute. Then, the smile.... Oh shit, she did this extremely evil smile while looking at me. After that, I ran inside my grandma's house and lied on the bed, shivering with fear. Turned around, to the wall, then suddenly imagined her face right in front of me.

Try to imagine this happening to you when you were 7 years old.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 12, 2011 at 06:36 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I'm aware

You know you can't resist me.

Bring it, son.

P.S. Elder? I'm only like fawrtine yers oold yoo faeg.

/ontopic. When I nearly rolled down a mountain when I was like 5 I guess.

Bah, my bro will kill you. Plus i know some things too. You won't rape me you
bastard.

/ontopic crazytaco that sucks to get turrets.Im sorry for you.
As an electrician, working around extremely high voltage wires. Especially having to put new circuits into panels that are 'hot'. You touch the hot or neutral pole, and you're baked.

I cut a hot wire (120 volts) a week or two ago when someone told me it wasn't hot, I was standing on a fiber glass ladder so I was all right, but it was scary as shit. Wouldn't have been deadly, but still...
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Right now I watched those videos about the missing guy who made some videos about the slenderman creature. Fucking scared right now.
Wow man, that's amazing because I've been watching them yesterday, Alaistier told me about it. MarbleHornets, right? What entry are you on? I'm on #20 something, the one where the masky guy is on the bed and attacks him is actually hilarious, it looks really fake. Don't believe it btw pal, I can tell it's fake but I'm watching it for the fun of it, it's interesting.
Tint is sex.
I don't believe it actually. How the hell do their voices change in that time or how the hell does the image gets distorted if Alex is missing? But yeah, it's pretty interesting, I've watched all entries ;)

The most annoying part is the burnt house...
Last edited by pal; Aug 13, 2011 at 01:38 PM.