Toribash
Originally Posted by Shiko View Post
The game is just starting to get boring to me now..I get kicked too much. I do all good and I still get kicked...

EDIT:-Do you guys know some reasons why people may want to kick you, so I improve on it.

Define "Good"

To new players, good is killing heroes.
To common players, good is being able to work well with a team. (And killing heroes)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Succubus is great in the late game as well, as a disabler. in team fights mesmerize their disabler/support if they have one, smitten their hard carry then ult your target, preferably their initiator or whoever's most dangerous. boom, it's a 2v5 fight.

CD is also a VERY good ganker just from the amount of sheer DPS he brings just by being present in a fight. when you gank a lane you should assume you have at least one reliable stun from the two people already there. and you should build him as a tank (steamboots + helm) which makes him a great tower diver.

valkyrie has arguably the best single initiating skill with javelin, which makes her a solid ganker. but the only thing is, if you miss it then you miss your whole opportunity. and she's very squishy early on. i usually have my buddy set my arrow up with a stun so i can land a 5 second on him properly. also, the hitbox rectangle was just rotated to match the direction of the arrow so it's a bit bigger than the arrow image itself.
Last edited by BlakNWyte; May 3, 2010 at 06:34 AM.
Has anyone played Fayde? She looks interesting and I'd like some opinioooons.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I'm really not sure about her. Sometimes she is pretty good, other times not really. Overall she isn't all that good, there are other carries (I'm fairly sure she is a carry) that are much better.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
I'm really not sure about her. Sometimes she is pretty good, other times not really. Overall she isn't all that good, there are other carries (I'm fairly sure she is a carry) that are much better.

She's a ganker.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
She's very good if you know how to use her right.

Anyway, username is Shenanigans7.
I usually play Warbeast, he's pretty sexy, especially his ulti.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Allo my Username is Uzne and I Usually Play Wildsoul
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers