Toribash
Vanguard, go for it. Charge is risky but hella fun, and shotgunning people never gets old. Plus, you get some nifty biotics and ammo powers to go along with Charge.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
And you can always choose some more powers if you have enough loyal followers.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I found the most fun to be adept with Vindicator Battle Rifle and Warp Ammo as bonus power. Can handle any situation alone, and with a A tech and a combat in the squad everything is rape.

Pull field over cover then warp is awsum

But I guess it depends on taste, as I prefer to be ranged and shoot power over corners and I use Vindicator Battle Rifle to deal massive headshot damage
I still play this, and I'm still not bored.
Still amazed by the sheer graphic power and the different ways you can go with your character.
Complete fan of the series, can't wait till 3 comes out. Dying to continue the journey.
I felt that I enjoy the game the most on veteran, not too hard, but still challenging.

Insane was good too, but some parts were a bit too much, mostly the collector parts.
Played it on insanity the first playthrough, maybe that's why.

Also, I keep getting amused by all the amazing conversations some of the minor characters say.
Especially by Gabby and Donely ;P
The "Tank bred Krogan" in the Grunt rescue mission has some awesome lines as well.

If you take the time for the game, it really drags you in.

Definite 10/10 from me, even after almost 60 hours.

(Got all the expansions btw, Kasumi's mission is great, almost 007ish)
I'm an artist.
played it through twice then played the first one, and am playing the second one again with my ME1 character.

just finished all the loyalty missions.

unfortunatly i did not acquire the most legal copy of the game, so i dont have acces to the dlc or cerberus network...
but im probably gna go buy the game tonight/this weekend because i want to play those missions so damn badly!
with the dlc, does it matter where in the game you are when you get it? or can you do it anytime?
and would having a cracked version affect my ability to play the DLC? i mean, even if i do buy the game and activate the network within the cracked version?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Don't know about the cracked/non cracked stuff.

But you can start the DLC missions anywhere in the game, as long as you have access to the
galaxy map.

I'd suggest completing Mass Effect one COMPLETELY, because there will be so much
fun little things in Mass Effect two if you did. From old "friends" to different conversations.
I'm an artist.
Man I haven't finished one but I have watch the second mass effect its much more better then the first version.

But in order to follow the story line you really need to complete the 1st I have play 2nd but I didn't understand the storyline due for not finishing the 1st XD.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Yeah, there are a few unexplained things going on in ME2 if you haven't played the first (GARRUS WHO? WHY AM I SO SUSPICIOUS OF CERBERUS? DID I KILL SOMEONE NAMED SAREN?), but i just took it like "that's just how it is brah". Worked fine, really, and i thoroughly enjoyed the game. Also, all third tier weapons (Revenant MG, Krogan shotgun etc.) are utterly awesome.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Great game, played the first before i played the second them played thru with my ME1 character, sniper is so much better than any other wep
Second time playing, getting all the achievements I missed, will play this a third time for fun.

I never get bored of this game!
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.