Toribash
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Howdy, i'm sham, and i'd like the opportunity to join this clan,

So, for those of you who don't know me, i'm sham, also used to be called shamshank. I've been in a pretty good chunk of clans. Tint, SyN, Hit, Inquisition, Colon 3, Tea, and the list goes on. I'm mainly looking to join this clan because i've grown bored of the forums where I used to spend most of my time. I'm looking to become active ingame once again. As of staff positions, I was a gamemaster for around 7 months. I was part of the clan events team for arounda year I believe, and I'm still a blogger, have been for about a year.

So yeah, ingame skill is meh. Ofc i'm rusty. I used to be ranked like 10th in aikido or something (years ago), and i'm gonna try to come back to my glory days.

So yeah, if you have any questions feel free to shoot away. Aim low!

I remember you from the 2011/2012 days.
yea sure
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Given that the majority of "yes"s for Sham came from people who seem to have never heard of him but are just too nice to say no, there's not going to be a direct invite yet. However, feel free to post around, and if after a while it seems like you're still interested in joining, we'll see.
Preposterously dank.
On a related note, it seems you guys are being quite soft with the votes lately and are just throwing out yes's to people willy nilly. So let me explain a few things. We're a clan of friends and duelers, that's what we are there's no arguing that. So what do we look for in recruitment? We look for whether or not they are exceptionally good in-game and whether or not the majority of the clan has good feelings towards them, whether that means friendships or just think they're a cool guy in general. However this doesn't mean we'll decline people if they aren't skilled in-game. If they're friends with the majority of us, sure, invite them.

So yeah, don't go randomly saying yes to people we don't know. Declining people can be a good thing, ya' know?

Me dont get willy yesses :/
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
On a related note, it seems you guys are being quite soft with the votes lately and are just throwing out yes's to people willy nilly. So let me explain a few things. We're a clan of friends and duelers, that's what we are there's no arguing that. So what do we look for in recruitment? We look for whether or not they are exceptionally good in-game and whether or not the majority of the clan has good feelings towards them, whether that means friendships or just think they're a cool guy in general. However this doesn't mean we'll decline people if they aren't skilled in-game. If they're friends with the majority of us, sure, invite them.

So yeah, don't go randomly saying yes to people we don't know. Declining people can be a good thing, ya' know?

This makes sense.

Soo... I've never talked to cham so i don't know him anyway.
I'll drop to no.

fuck
Orko, he is good at all meanings. Russians said enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
We don't know him, Sasha. :L The only time I've spoken to him is when we played WoW for like 4 minutes and never spoke again. Monk might know him because they were GMs together but that's pretty much it as far as I can tell. If other people wish to argue our decision feel free we might change our mind.
Last edited by millie; Dec 29, 2013 at 06:35 PM.