Toribash
His up b is pretty good if you're on the ground

What are your friendcodes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I've tested the up b, and the damage and knockback you get from it is not worth giving up ground advantage. And I have no idea what my friend code is, because I've never found out where people find this information.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
His Up-B is a disadvantage if the opponent is low on damage, but if he's high
on damage, you'll launch him higher, which gives you enough time to recover,
and you can even sometimes K.O. them.

Originally Posted by neko View Post
His up b is pretty good if you're on the ground

What are your friendcodes?

1993-8571-5615
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I've tested the up b, and the damage and knockback you get from it is not worth giving up ground advantage. And I have no idea what my friend code is, because I've never found out where people find this information.

How to find friend code
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Met the most annoying Smash 1v1 player..
He was Megaman and all he did was stay at a corner and spam projectiles.
When you got close to him, however, he grabbed you or hit you off the side
and then hit you again with a projectile or something that stuns you and
you fall..
If you were lucky enough to not be thrown far, and grabbed the ledge,
he would then shoot a projectile down and hit you off (KO)..
He did this EVERY TIME!
I played about 10 matches with him, and he did same thing. :r
Couldn't figure out how to beat him.. Tried different types of characters
and approaches..
How would you guys win?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Megaman projectiles have large recovery. Worst he could be throwing at you range-wise is down b, which is shit, followed by neutral b, and then side b. All of them can just be shielded.

Alternatively, stand on the other side with robin or samus and laugh because you have projectile supremacy. Or play charizard and abuse super armor on side b and down b.
He struggles against Ganon, surprisingly. Ganon is deceptively fast with his side a, and it does a near horizontal launch, which is absolutely horrible for little mac. Combined with a good grab range and a good air game and spike, he's a pain because he basically has strengths in everything that counters little mac.
Yeah, I had a few Lil'Mac v Ganondorf matches and they were interesting.
Ganondorf can also take a lot of damage.
You associate something with something else you've seen?

CALL THE DOCTOR YOU'RE A MADMAN
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu