Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Herobrine App
Hey there people! My name's Herobrine and I've been playing Toribash for about 5 years now. I recently took a 2 month break from Tb to deal with personal stuff and other things. I got back 3 days ago and saw you people. Anyways, My strength is anything related to aikido. ie. ABD, greykido, etc. I'm 15 and Asian. My GMT is +5;30. I'm forum active and tend to be online a lot of the time.My playing style is a more towards the calm and smooth but I make exceptions sometimes and play aggressively. Note:I'm getting some Replays, will attach them soon. So yeah, this my application. Hope I get accepted. Thanks. ~Herobrine
Last edited by HerobrineDead; Nov 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM.
Nub.
HerobrineDead: Denied. Sorry.

You can apply again in 5 days
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
NEW RULES ADDED.

READ THE FIRST POST.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
[A]urora [A]pplication Form
Hi, [A]urora,

I'm Armband (Bloodycups), I'm fifteen, and I live in the United States of America.

I would like to join this clan because from what I've been oh-so appreciative to see was a few good friends (Life, Noel, and Fran) running a high-stakes betting server. I interacted with Noel and Fran early on and they were extremely kind and caring towards me. That's the kind of clan family I'd like. Not one to quarrel with but one to solve quarrels with. Life spoke to me later and he was even kinder than Fran and Noel, sealing the deal on me wanting to be a part of your family.

My skype is Piagued, although I'm quite loud in real life and I can get annoying just a small bit.

I'm not a very active forum person because I feel like forums just aren't my cup of tea. I like fast paced action and the thrill of engaging in a fight with an opponent. I just feel as if I don't belong in the forums.

This is not my first account. This is my third. My original was BloodyCups, then Frozed, now Armband.

My favorite mods are Aikido.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm, and Judofrac1. I began in JudoFrac1 and eventually moved on to Aikido with the help of my two mentors, Daeldir and LegalRice.

I hope all who read this find my application adequate.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my form.
Attached Files
#Armband - KneeCapitation.rpl (66.0 KB, 6 views)
flips.rpl (35.5 KB, 7 views)
#Armband - Head Skeet.rpl (76.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ArmBand; Nov 23, 2014 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Wrong username.
ArmBand: Your application will be discussed.
Originally Posted by ArmBand View Post
Life spoke to me later and he was even kinder than Fran and Noel, sealing the deal on me wanting to be a part of your family.

Life being nice?? Best joke ever. Anyway Armband is a very cool guy to be around with and will be a great fit to the clan.
Hi im myth and im looking to join ur clan because i have join many other clans and they have died. The color of my underwear are green and im a blue belt. i will also post and the fourm and do anything to help

i hope u like my app ;)
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
mytholigy: Auto denied.

When you get this award from a stoned person, You have really failed.