Toribash
Staircase

"Woof woof, doggy. But not to loud." Sidia says as he starts to transform but at the last word denying the transformation.

"You will just have to get over it for now. I can't have you messing up my plans." she says with a smile as she continues walking towards him.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Staircase/Everywhere Else in the Palace

Sidia laughs and walks over to Drak and kicks him in the temple, throws him over her shoulder and exits the palace, wounding any one who gets in her way, making a grand show of it in fact. And as a final flourish she kills a diplomat in the process cooincidentally the only one that was against the oncoming war. Upon exiting the palace and dropping Drak in the woods nearby she steps into a shadow and promptly vanishes
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Snowy Mountain Plateau

A black robed figure upon a pale horse materializes in the flurry. He dismounts the horse, revealing white bone hands. He nears the center of the plateau, his cloak billowing in the snowstorm.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Snowy Mountain Plateau

Sidia walks out from behind the pale horse still shifting into her proper form.

"What in the hell are you doing, interfering with my plans?" She yells at the man.
Last edited by Enzu; Sep 24, 2011 at 07:37 AM.
---------------
-----------------------
Road to Riverdale

Erich begins to sneak around the men who are charging at him, going in to stab the closest one in the back.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Snowy Mountain Plateau

The figure shifts it's gaze towards Sidia. She hears, as if she were speaking to herself in her own mind, her own voice echo like thoughts.

You are the one interfering.

The figure straightens itself, and the flurry takes shape around him, like a small tornado.

Road to Riverdale

The men charge into the smoke, crying words of battle as they go. Their walk becomes more deliberate and careful as they invade the smoke. Suddenly, one man screams out as the sound of gushing blood and tearing flesh sounds out. He falls, screaming in agony as he goes. The other men direct their wary attention to the location of the sound, adrenaline coursing through their veins.
Last edited by Thorn; Sep 24, 2011 at 07:42 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Snowy Mountain Plateau

"Oh, Bullshit. You have no place saving the unimportant. I try to kill someone entirely unrelated and you stop it yet you allow me to start a war for the reason of revenge. You have a fucked up moralset" She sneers.
Last edited by Enzu; Sep 24, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
---------------
-----------------------
Road to Riverdale

Erich sees the change in tactic by the two men and follows suit, maneuvering around them in a wide berth.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Snowy Mountain Plateau

The figure steps towards Sidia and a feeling of immense pressure weighs upon the Fae.

You are above yourself, mortal. You are but a pawn; not a leader.

The Pale Horse snickers, and stirs slightly. The air is abuzz with magic, or so it seems.

Road to Riverdale

The two men stand back to back, circling around, looking for any signs of attack. One coughs mildly.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor