Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Or judofrac since I'm busy Sunday

I can do my 2 jf with u whenever u have time. U r special
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Cold wants to know the hours
~Cold
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Idk what this cl is. I'm starting to think I don't have a reason to have cared, all slots are filled. Have fun guys, I've been waiting to be on call and just wasting my time.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
Idk what this cl is. I'm starting to think I don't have a reason to have cared, all slots are filled. Have fun guys, I've been waiting to be on call and just wasting my time.

wait what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post

You're Australian. What kinda attitude is that?

If you wanna participate, be more vocal. Don't just 'wait to be on call'. Make it happen yourself.

What you don't do is complain like a baby in our public CL thread. Air whatever grievance you have in the private board thread before you let it get to the point where you feel the need to throw a hissy fit. Say 'Hey guys, I really really want to play for us this year and I feel like I'm being left out - Can I play?'. That's all it would've took!

Last edited by Ele; Jul 23, 2017 at 09:29 PM.