Toribash
I would like to join Alpha. My previous clan, DeathAvenger, has died, so I am looking for a new clan. I am a brown belt, but this is only because i play a lot of single player; I am a member of ORMO. In multiplayer, I think I have the skills about that of 2nd dan. I enjoy playing wushu, judo, and TK, and I am quite active on the forums.

I really hope you consider my application, and, whether I get in or not, thank you in advance.
poo
Hi i am froster i am brown belt.I like your clan.My favourite mods are wushu,betabox,kickbox,jousting.I will do all that you say me to enter your clan
Originally Posted by froster View Post
I will do all that you say me to enter your clan

Make it to 10th dan.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Yeah dans generally don't matter, as long as you are good in and out of game.

But something tells me this froster guy isn't quite good enough.
Last edited by Odlov; May 14, 2009 at 08:55 PM.
What about me? You last reply only responds to froster. You can test me if you want. I think I'm pretty good for a brown belt, but I guess it's up to you guys to decide. :3
poo
Originally Posted by dethreaper View Post
What about me? You last reply only responds to froster. You can test me if you want. I think I'm pretty good for a brown belt, but I guess it's up to you guys to decide. :3

Stick around for a little longer.

I haven't even seen you in wushu rooms.
Hi guys, I know it is highly unlikely you will accept my application due to my belt (Black) but here goes:
Belt: As mentioned above...
Mods: Im best at judo but im aight at wushu & TK
Thx doods
nangs