Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Jebus that's definitely not what we're looking for >.<. Sorry, but I'm honest.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Username : Pawned
Belt : Black
Reason you want to join : Because I heard it was a great clan and i believe i can be a great addition to it.
Modes : Im best at skyscrapefall and twinswords4
Anything else : Got nothing to add here atm.... if you really need me to then tell me
okay pawned we are going to need some replays showing your style of fighting also be active and practice wushu and similar non grab modes if you want a chance of being accepted, you can ask one of us to tutor you in relaxed wushu if you desire.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
well erm nike could you take some vids of me? and im getting good at wushu with your as my tutor ^_^

also RuneBearer said i have what it takes to be in RelaxAll
Last edited by Pawned; Mar 15, 2008 at 04:12 PM.
hmm i'm not suprised me and skullo had a short chat on xfire yesterday and we agreed you we're doing great for your first day ever playing wushu, very well i will save some replays of you but why can't you yourself, just press f after a fight. alternatively there is always the autosave folder you could sort through to find all your replays of past games.
JOININ
i need a real clan this one stinks and i also have some skills but need a little practice relaxall moves ill post back in a few days!im not ready yet i will be very soon tho!!!
xion i think i recall the answer already being no.

but if you think you have improved since then post some replays for sahee to browse when he gets back.