Toribash
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
So excited for minecarts. My first thought on seeing the info on 'em was "minecart artillery."

yay that will be so cool I cant for it either
dwarfs will be like that

---☺-D->
|--------|
-\------/
Boss
rollin your dwarfs to the enemies I will even try leading them into those cave rail roads and hit them with the minecarts Crushing down their skulls \o/
I was happily working on digging an underground desert when suddenly, the forest caught fire. All my dwarves got burnt, and those who didn't went like "I think I'll just wait for pizza." Except that there are no pizza in DF. Now I've got ruins. And that just because I was about to begin on my barracks

Minecarts, eh? Reminds me of the Third Guardian of La-Mulana. Which is also my favourite boss fight of the game. Because it has a minecart. And the boss is a dragon.
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
I've read a few articles about the new minecarts but it remains too abstract to me. I'll just wait the new feature out.
I look forward to how people weaponize minecarts. Me and BishopONE pondered the possibility of loading trapped monsters into carts and hitting intruders with them, so that the monsters fight the intruders.

I doubt it's possible/that simple, but it was a fun thought.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Making minecarts a weapon would be fun.
Letting it hit a goblin would be even more fun.

Meanwhile, my latest fortress got assaulted by not one, not two, not even three, but ten Forgotten Beasts. What in blazes? Did one of them decide to bring a small army of death? Guess I'll go take care of them in Adventurer Mode...
Strange as it is, I'm looking forward to this. My best adventurer could take out four of them, and a few dragons, so his skill is probably good enough to take out those Beasts.
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
Lol the most epic fail of epic failz in the epic fail world
I totaly roflmao right now
I set the name 'God' to one of my dwarfs from the beginning(I named it God because its easy to remember)
Then when the first migration came I named on dwarf 'Satan'(easy to remember to)
Note:I didnt knew if there was any relation between them
and I didnt renamed them after either
Then when I made a bedroom for 'God' I saw it and it was ... LOL
Shook should make a comic for this xP

Screenie

Well ladies and gentlemen... I have an ant-tunnel-like home goin' on for my little people, and I just made a dining room. I think I'm getting the hang of this (I feel bad for using the lazy newb pack though)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma