Just came from school :>
I'm tired and I'll be sick propably :c
Not going to be ingame tonight,
I'll try to post a bit more later.
See ya
Im in need of a new one as well.

I made a fuck you thread in tp board cus fuck you
-----
I just can't stand this depression anymore. No matter how hard I try no matter what I do it's not good enough. I hate feeling worthless. I hate nnot being good enough. I can't live like this much longer. I can't ever have anything good because as soon as something good comes mu way something comes and fucks it up. I.just want to end it all
Last edited by Avengd7x; Jan 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Hey guys, i never really got the chance to tell you all gratz on becoming official :>, iknew ya'll would have gotten there , no surprises here , this is the only clan i actually see ingame alot , my past clans have usually been like idk :< extremely in-active in game .. usually only posting on forum , but not quite often .. also it seems that where i live only have aligned GMTs with ethr and Secret members which sucks a bit because that means i have to be really particular when choosing a clan to apply for .. also on a similar note.. if i decide to apply for Ethereal is it mandatory that i make a drawing of what it means to me? also i'm not the best at SP, so is it possible to post 4 or so MP replays ..my "best" SP replays consist only of a body split kick , and some other random shit stuff that i'm not all that proud to speak about ;/ but i'm trying to work on it , no point in looking at people such as Zappek ,leilak numbers or even nuthug and wishing i was that great without putting in any effort. . . But if i am required to make the drawing and the SP replays i'll get on that :> otherwise i'll apply a.s.a.p ...also i posted this here because i thought it wouldn't be right to post in the Recruitment thread , even tho my questions were mainly pertaining to the recruitment .. also Inferno you forgot to add me to the list of single allies :<
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
Im in need of a new one as well.

I made a fuck you thread in tp board cus fuck you
-----
I just can't stand this depression anymore. No matter how hard I try no matter what I do it's not good enough. I hate feeling worthless. I hate nnot being good enough. I can't live like this much longer. I can't ever have anything good because as soon as something good comes mu way something comes and fucks it up. I.just want to end it all

But you just bought VIP :<

Just remember, it gets really really bad before it gets good. Just keep working at what you're working. If you end it here, it's worth nothing and you'll end up as what you thought you were.

Fight through it, and you can look back on what you overcame.
NOODLE ARMS
Ave:
"Everything has a good ending. If it's not good, then it's not the end."
~Random quote from a movie I saw today.

Also, 4 day weekend starts at the end of tomorrow! /o/ \o\

...and wow I need raytracing. >.<
Stupid computer.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Ave no dont be selfish, we all love you, you leave we sad, now if you only had yourself to worry about whatever but there are other people involved, now if your really thinking about it stop. You have us and that is enough, i mean for god sakes your an adult fuck your parents they cant keep babying you, you can refuse them now. And if you really need it go to a psychiatrist it can only help.
-----
All i can say is i hope im not to late.
Last edited by Grim; Jan 17, 2013 at 12:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Hey, just advicing, ill need be inactive because my note got virus, maybe 1 or 2 weeks to solve this... Hope you guys uuuunderstand