Toribash
Runescape.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
worst game?definetly call of duty 5,it was hellishly boring,seriously...i got bored of it,uninstalled it,and i ACTUALLY played super mario (LOL) instead XD
Originally Posted by OveRK1LL View Post
Halo 3 for 360. Horrible game, worst FPS I have ever played in my entire life.

You've clearly only ever played Halo 3 then..

But srsly, there's a difference between not being a fan boy and being whatever you are. Halo 3 is a very good game. Not the best, but a lot of fun.

Why do you hate it so much?
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
You've clearly only ever played Halo 3 then..

But srsly, there's a difference between not being a fan boy and being whatever you are. Halo 3 is a very good game. Not the best, but a lot of fun.

Why do you hate it so much?

I hate it because control scheme(I wish I knew why, I hate it so much, even though it differs so little from other fps's), whiney little kids that never shut up when I snipe them, ruins the game completely, the fact that if your not a sniper, nade spammer, or camper you fail makes it quite annoying to play, and its on the 360. Don't get me wrong, I liked halo 1, halo 2 was 'iffy', but halo 3 is defenantly the worst FPS I ever had the displeasure of playing.
rugrats in paris. rugrats games already suck but this game takes the cake. its so unbelivebly boring. yknow how they say "it;s more fun to watch paint dry"? well its more fun to watch dust gather on shelves
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I've got a game in my shelve here.

It's called "Fishing in the USA".

Only played it once. Don't know why I haven't thrown it into the bin yet.
Metin 2, Perfect World, Silkroad...all that shit when u got like 4 proffesions to choose, quests are boring, and everyone have same skills...
L2 FTW
Ryuu was there :o