Toribash
So I found out the hard way giant floating skulls can deal 9999 damage...

On the plus side, they only spawn in castle dungeons, so they're avoidable.

Also, for the love of god, if you're alone or weak don't talk to an old man.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
So I found out the hard way giant floating skulls can deal 9999 damage...

On the plus side, they only spawn in castle dungeons, so they're avoidable.

Also, for the love of god, if you're alone or weak don't talk to an old man.

They are put there if someone breaks into the dungeon without first completing the boss, skeletron, which you summon from the old man at night. The skulls will be an instant kill and there is no way to avoid them except for beating skeletron.
This game kicks massive ass. Buy it now. I am enjoying myself mightily.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
They are put there if someone breaks into the dungeon without first completing the boss, skeletron, which you summon from the old man at night. The skulls will be an instant kill and there is no way to avoid them except for beating skeletron.

Can you guys take a pic of the oldman and tell us what he does, I cant get it for another week :S meep
Someone who si in this thread make a Server for us Toribashers so we can go owning in dungeons and making epic bases and shit
-----
I'll post some pics for u guys for the ones who havent go Terraria yet, getting is soon DDDD
-----

-----
HELP! I GOT TERRARIA AND WHEN I GO INTO SETTINGS TO PUT FULLSCREEN MODE ON ITS FINE, AS SOON AS I PRESS BACK IT CRASHES AND TELLS ME WINDOWS NEEDS TO CLOSE THE PROGRAM!
Last edited by souldevilj; May 17, 2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
-----
HELP! I GOT TERRARIA AND WHEN I GO INTO SETTINGS TO PUT FULLSCREEN MODE ON ITS FINE, AS SOON AS I PRESS BACK IT CRASHES AND TELLS ME WINDOWS NEEDS TO CLOSE THE PROGRAM!

Don't run in full screen. As soon as I push back it closes too, so I just run in windowed mode.

And the old man disappeared the second time I went there :/ So I'd say don't talk to him unless you're absolutely certain you'll win. On the plus side, I can get to some chests in the dungeon and loot it quickly then warp out before the skulls arrive, magic mirror ftw.

And, if I get on the server I'll be willing to give away 2 Herme's boots and a magic mirror to the first people that ask (1 per person). Herme's boots will let you run faster after moving on direction for a certain amount of time (good for long distance running), and a magic mirror will warp you back to spawn (good for quick, close to spawn cave running, or a speedy escape (or extended cave running if you use a bed)) I'll be giving away any special items I get duplicates of, excluding my two regen rings, cause I think they stack.

Also, what are regular bottles for? I got 20 of them from a chest, and there's an item cloud in a bottle, so I'm assuming I can use them to make similar items.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games