Toribash
Well rank isn't actually the main reason why people join clans. mostly because of the people in it and the atmosphere. look at Alpha for example, they have a low rank but a lot of people due to the fact that they have a lot of skilled players and most of them are pretty chill. Besides it's rare there are any clan events on, usually annual clan tournaments but other than that wars just give the clan a higher number. :> P.S In retaliation to Toaster's invade huehue <3
just donated 146 TC to your bank guys. Just to say sorry for the random-ass invade ^-^
And hopefully I can stayz?
Last edited by RedPanda; Oct 10, 2014 at 11:53 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
yay for red panda man
we need more red panda men in this world, but, thats just me
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
yay for red panda man
we need more red panda men in this world, but, thats just me

as soon as I sell my flames and stuff I'm 100% changing my name to TheRedPanda cuz why the fuck not.
Also by red panda men do you mean more red pandas or people like me? please be both but if you meant red panda then here ya go ^-^ they're just so adorable and fluffy
Last edited by RedPanda; Oct 11, 2014 at 12:52 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I saw that panda gif on imgur once, made me giggle alot :P, also change your name to redpanda, the 'the' is unnecessary.
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
I saw that panda gif on imgur once, made me giggle alot :P, also change your name to redpanda, the 'the' is unnecessary.

Ah! a fellow imgurian. please tell me when you saw toasterdan's name you thought of danquan's dad taking the toaster :> ?
I haven't been around imgur that much, so, nope, no idea. Still, I'd like to know you guys' steam names if you have one?
I changed my name from CL4P-TP Steward Bot to kakashi but everyone didn't know who's account it was so I changed it back about 2 months ago I think. http://steamcommunity.com/id/senseikakashi/