Toribash
Darker you should be more worried about doing the application please look at the first page for the information.
Wombo Combooooooo
Name real and game: Real Name Saeed in game 16bars
In-game active-1/10: 9 out of 10
Forum active-1/10: 7 out of 10
Favorite mods: Aikidobigdojo, Wushu and Parkour Maps
Special talents [includes texture making,art,video making/editing,ECT: No But Im going too tell my brother to teach me how to edit soon my brother is 21 years old
The the rest is free form what ever else you want to put it goes here: im 12 years old,
black belt and my skype name is iprounoob. i have been in 2 clans in the past blackdrag and [TM]
yea swift is right and uric owes us 10,000 tc
-----
i give 16 a yes see now thats how a good app is
Last edited by biggems; Aug 25, 2012 at 03:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Nice work biggems, and the banners are black and yellow same as my avvy's background lol. And who the hell that sent Tcs to the bank, 70k in 2 days, are you serious -_-
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
yea swift did hes are co leader and financial adviser and thanks
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Name real and game- Cade, Cade12
In-game active-1/10 8/10
Forum active-1/10 2/10
Favorite mods- pendelum jumper akido twinswords
Special talents i make youtube videos i can't really edit much because I'm on a mac and it cost like 50$ to get a simple editing thing
If u would like my Skype name it is greenmonster1999 I'm about 2 be 13 in 1 week if u want 2 know
Last edited by Cade12; Aug 25, 2012 at 03:47 AM. Reason: i suck at this crap
hmmm not really a good app i mean take some looks at 16bar's and then youll get what were looking for.