:<
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
u mad bro?
Im trying to be mature and friendly.
I suggest you do the same.

pablo I'm just kidding with chuck.

also chuck, noooo gm can only are in game because of the suggestions board WE MAKE TORIBASH WHAT IT IS TODAY!
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
lol'd
Cheers daxx, sorting it now :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
*Looks at announcement*

FUCKFARTS!

My computer recently fucked up, and most of my replays (including all TK replays) are gone with it.

no me in vid=vid sux :<

You could use the replays I posted in the old thread, but now as I write I'm remembering that it's not there anymore :/

Also I think that explains all the inactivity.
Last edited by pusga; Dec 13, 2011 at 05:17 PM.
oh yeah
That does explain it; try and get some this week
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well I can't deliver epic ass whooping right now I don't have Toribash installed in this computer, and my other one died.
Please remind me sometime later so I can deliver your epic ass whooping.
oh yeah