Toribash
2pro is setting up a server and will load Super Hostile #7 Legendary into it. It's one of the hardest survival maps ever made. Made by Vechs, who you probably know, maybe?
2pro, Jisse, Anaklusmos, Shigechio and me are gonna play through it, do you wanna join?
(I consider you a Minecraft pro and I wanna see you die in a fire)

I (kinda, little bit) know what's where in the map, and I suggest we let Shig handle the spider nest in the West Commons
Oh then if no one minds I'll most definitely join

Originally Posted by fantyful View Post
(I consider you a Minecraft pro and I wanna see you die in a fire)

You never seen me play o.0 How'd you conclude to that?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Just a thought, everyone who has been playing Minecraft since beta 1.3 or earlier I consider Minecraft pros, I think you have been playing it for quite a while
lol.. bitch please, I played since beginning of alpha >:P And I never Said I would be playing in that server since I dont really have spare time on my computer but i can keep the server open.. Send me the link to the map and I'll get the server going for you
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
K fine, i would come then too.

Playing since the alpha aswell, just that it was a "special" version back then.
Alright, great, I hope anak is reading this though, would be sad for him to miss
Here's the link:
http://adf.ly/A92gu
It's quite the map actually, I believe it's over 50 Mb :O
ok guys, server is up, map in it and ready to roll! This really looks interesting so I'm going to be playing too Will keep this going for some time now.. guys add me in skype so you can tell me when you want this map open, Skype Name is nuubiXD and my "real" name is Enska.. add meee
-----
Hamachi edit: I got pitch, kicks, lynx, (jisse?) in here.. Others Join my hamachi network, Name is SuperHostile7 and password 2pro, If that one is full, Join LegendarySH and pass is again.. 2pro.
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jul 8, 2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Do we have to use hamachi to play on it?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.