Toribash
I already arrived to Venecia and I can say that almost all missions are diferent. There are no more repetative missions like in AC1.They now all connected with storyline. Though there are some additional tasks, but you can ignore them and don't waste your time :P

So in my opinion AC2 is freakin awesome and I think I won't stop playing once I finish the game. (I completed AC1 6 times lol)
Originally Posted by madnesss View Post
I already arrived to Venecia and I can say that almost all missions are diferent. There are no more repetative missions like in AC1.They now all connected with storyline. Though there are some additional tasks, but you can ignore them and don't waste your time :P

So in my opinion AC2 is freakin awesome and I think I won't stop playing once I finish the game. (I completed AC1 6 times lol)

Originally Posted by RicH View Post
They totally changed the structure, to follow the story(AFAIK).

Epic :>
Been playing it for hours.

OH MY GOD this game is fucking fantastic.

You now have currency, which you use to buy medicine, armour, weaponry and all sorts of shit. You earn it from missions, looting bodies and pickpocketing people.
You literally just have to walk into them while holding A and Ezio filches about 10 florins off them. Unlimited use. I was strolling through a crowd holding A and Gentle Push, and numbers were just flying off me.

Unarmed combat is now great. Early on, the first chapter or two, is just Ezio as this rich playboy scoundrel getting into fistfights, fucking chicks and running from their fathers. Also beating the living shit out of your sister's cheating boyfriend. And a gang war.
Omagad it's so good. And that's before you even get the Assasin's robe.

Once you get it, brutality ensues. You have a Notoriety meter. The higher it is, guards are more alert. You can lower it by bribing street preachers, killing police officials and ripping down Wanted posters. You can hire hookers, thieves and mercenaries to distract or fight guards as you kill their leader or loot something.

The dialogue is hilarious. Makes it so much better. At the start, your older brother finds you after the gang fight and Ezio has a busted face. He takes him to the doctor, where he says to the doctor 'Please help him sir, his pretty face is his only asset!'
And Ezio just turns around and says 'Go fuck yourself'.
Turn subtitles on, cos all the swearing and generally funny shit is in Italian. There is a LOT of Italian in this game. Moar updates to come.
infamous
ooh Warcry got it :>

yeah the beginning of storyline is epic. Also funny how Da Vinci is your family's friend :P
though later storyline becomes a bit messy, cuz he has a lot people to assassinate.
delayed for PC T___T
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Fucking lol'd;

"You need a new outlet..."
"-I have enough outlets!"
"...besides vaginas"

That coming from his mother, incredible.
COMPLETED IT!
shit, i'm so impressed :>
this game is probably the best in 2009

the storyline is f*king epic. though I did not understand the end of game - too much info in few minutes :S (and English is'n my 1st language, I hardly understand some things)
And since the end is smooth and seems incoplete, I think we should wait for 3rd assassin game :P

also, Warcry, he will say "Go fuck yourself" one more time, you'll see xD