Toribash
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Me...
|
V

Your room is so dark, but still, that second picture man! What did you do to get those effects, I'm not good with computers...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Haircut owowow so sexy.

Meow. :3

I just saw this and wow Grohen, not what I expected at all. xD
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
It will be fun they said. It will be easy to take off they said...
Last edited by Icarus; Jan 21, 2016 at 06:32 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
That shirt fits the situation too well. On a positive note, you're an idiot for trying that

I think I might be retired.
Biking is obviously the best sport, I know you all agree. Have a race in 2 days, pumped as hell!
Attached Images
Bike jump.jpg (98.2 KB, 29 views)
Me biking 1.jpg (100.5 KB, 27 views)
Bike race.jpg (96.5 KB, 28 views)
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Biking is obviously the best sport, I know you all agree. Have a race in 2 days, pumped as hell!

Nice, looks pretty fun, good luck with that race.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
so uhmm... here is me being me. My hair has finally grown to it's best potential and am now currently sitting on 5 pounds of sexy tissue (my bed covers). Now tell me I'm pretty or I'll hijack your boat.

I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
so uhmm... here is me being me. My hair has finally grown to it's best potential and am now currently sitting on 5 pounds of sexy tissue (my bed covers). Now tell me I'm pretty or I'll hijack your boat.

You're so pretty
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]