Ranking
Originally Posted by iPiru View Post
Multiplayer: Catmen and Imsku...I haven't played with famous guys.

Ouch, man.
nuthug,rutzor,moop,chezda,aikanaro,derbomber,nirs, gynx,mosier,veb
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
I'm also going to say anyone who is in RAWR or Alpha.
That being....

NutHug, Siku, Mosier, Borgpunx, Werd, IceShadow, Gr3yH47.

Odlov, Kamiko, Stabberz, Ticux, Snudge.

/End Game.

Oh, and Chezda isn't really that great of a player to me. Yes, at the time of his replays, they were viewed as revolutionary, but now-a-days, they would be viewed as common madman shit. Nothing special.

But they are special because of how revolutionary they were. We all emulated him to the point where we have made his style common.
Hes had so much influence on the replays of today, that to not mention him would be horrible. :v
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
sp: nuthug
mp: awesomeo - guess no1 remember that dude but he is the most epic sambo player i ever met.... well looong time ago ;p
sp: CheZda, Noweb, Moltex and Dafe
mp: Imsku and Tripstone

And why the fuck am I only person mentionig Moltex
yes I did forgot him too in my first post here
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
For sp, the best are Nuthug, War_hero, Splinter, Dafe and Nightin from what I have seen. For mp I'll judge by who I find the most challenging to beat in each of the mods which in my opinion, take the most skill.

TIcux gets points for winning so many tourneys in a big variety of different mods, a lot of good players don't play in tourneys, though.
Wushu: Odlov
TK: Imsku
KB: Tripstone
Aikido/Sambo: Nuthug

Although I am probably comparable to each one of them in these mods.
Last edited by Snudge; Jun 4, 2010 at 01:00 PM.
every persons that didn't appointed Tripstone for mp,don't deserve any consideration

I agree for the most with snudge,but Tripstone is the only that is ABSOLUTELY the best in one mod(Kb),and one of the best(=most skills) for every other mod(except wushu).

If for you the best is who have more win,so Ticux and Madwoozie
Last edited by bRuCiA; Jun 4, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)