Toribash
Hey spark i'm at a friends house for a couple of months untill i can get a job, i wont be on for a while. My desktop is not working, ill let you know
Ah Shit.
Alright, well at least you can communicate with us. Your avatar is really cool. Did you make that or get someone to make it?
Oh wow It's mooq. Lets eat cookies.
Hi, my names Mathew Moore, i'm 15 years old, I Live in Queensland Australia, with a timezone of GMT+10!
I recently just left (WaR)Head as it's recently been changing up, and I don't like where it's leading..
Anyway, enough about that, I'm currently a 6th dan black belt, with alright Marketing Skills. I made this account on the 15th of January, 2014, saying that, I didn't really start using it until Late February, and since then i've made over 2kk from boosters. This isn't my First Toribash account, I am the creator of a custom belt account which is now named 'Zeus' (I was 11 when I made it). My strongest Mods are most likely Aikido.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm and Greykido.tbm.

-

I have a 65% Win ratio, which I think is rather good, praise the lord.
I like to participate in clan wars, and bet servers. I've hosted a few bet servers with Sparkyau actually, pretty fun.
One negative about me, would be that I rage hardcore.
Saying that, I am usually active ingame and on the forums if I am home, And if im ingame, i'm definitely on the forums.

-

Why Vibe? Well pretty much For sparkyau, my bae. There are other reasons such as, your clan is skilled, pretty cool people to be around etc.
I do think I would be a good choice for this clan, can't wait to see the outcome.
Thanks for the opportunity Babes.
father of philip scone
*Belt: I am blue but i was 6th dan but lost my pass and name
*competitive mods: Judo, Akido
*Alts: Dragon972 (not the best)
*Previous clans: none
*Why you left those previous clans: none
*Why WE need you? Idk, i ma just awesome so you need me to by awesome
*Player card: d4ys.jpg
Originally Posted by joshi12345 View Post
hey days it must be in free form but anyways, goddluck on applying!

It is no longer a free-form if you are setting acceptable parameters for it. (:
Last edited by 14Wotan88; May 28, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
*Belt: black 70 games left for black 2cn dan.
*competitive mods: mainly aikido and judo
*Alts i have no alts.
*Previous clans: used to be in it's clan
*Why you left those previous clans: i got kicked because i went on holiday and they thought i abandoned them
*Why WE need you! i am very often actif in game sometimes on forums i dont need tc so i can give it all to clan

Optionals:
*real life name isaac charles smith*real life age 17
*Something cool about you: i play drums for a living
*player card
*skype isaac-charles-smith
*Replays: the replays i have are old and not compatible working on new ones
*Country & GMT i live in luxembourg so GMT+1