Toribash
Yay!(:
Thanks for letting me in.
Hopefully.
Jokes.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dear members,
My real name is Gian my username in toribash is Garmadon. I am 11 years old and im from Philippines my GMT is 8+. I am black belt and I like to join because I wanna have some and make new friends. Well I like playing football(soccer) and im very active in forums and ingame. My favourite mods are aikido,judo and taekkyon I can help this clan by being active and represent this clan and being loyal. My email address is giancarlo.diaz@ymail.com.

Thanks
Application currently being discussed my friend.:3
Last edited by Tyzo; Aug 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Hello members. my real name is Rob, my in game name is Ownedplum i'd like to join your clan because i am a very active ingame player not so much on the forums as i've never really had any reason too so far, i've been playing for 5 months now i was on and off for the first few months but over the last month have been playing daily, I'm 16 and come from england some of my strong points are akido and judo, But i struggle with mods like wushu, Playing with relaxed has never been my strong point and that has got me turned down from Ukon, But i'm hoping it wont hold me back this time, I'm currently a black belt hopefully soon to be 2nd dan, And i feel i'm quite a friendly person i also treat others with respect. Sorry for the long application, Thank you for your time.
Belt 2nd Dan Blackbelt
Age 15 -- Not legal yet 3;
Name Chase B
Thing about yourself I like to be humorous and spar a lot.
GMT -6 Central
And anything else you feel is needed. Hi<3
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Well DonutFatal had a head start cause I've known him for a while and hung out with me on skype and ingame with both Hattersin and I etc. So welcome to the clan bro.

As for Ownedplum, your application is currently being discussed.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Hey guys, I would like to apply for this clan.
My name is Calen, IGN is calendb. I am 12 years old, and my GMT is -7. I recently applied for Evil and got rejected, just letting you know, so you don't get pissed if you stumble across that. I am a black belt, about 300 games until second dan. My best mods are aikido, aikidobd, and pendulumjumper. I want to be part of a clan, because it makes toribash a lot more fun. The reason that I want to join Obey is because you guys are fairly active, and have experienced and skilled players. That is all that I really want to say about me. Thanks!
In my opinion you are a bit young, but i prob have no say in aplications right now so wait for zazo or someone to talk to you (:
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
In my opinion you are a bit young, but i prob have no say in aplications right now so wait for zazo or someone to talk to you (:

Yeah, I know. I think that is what will probably decide wether I am accepted or not.