Toribash
This is not turning into a debate thread. I know that sign when Deprived starts a debate discussion. Xenmas knows what he's doing, you have absolutely no power against that. :3
RIP ∑
master of the universe
the point being the whole of attitude they had towards him - the way I saw it they did riddicule him, but it was all in a good nature - meaning they weren't actaully 100% serious when they "teabagged" xenmas' avatar

ard: I have the right to complain
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Deprived
the point being the whole of attitude they had towards him - the way I saw it they did riddicule him, but it was all in a good nature - meaning they weren't actaully 100% serious when they "teabagged" xenmas' avatar

ard: I have the right to complain

Yeah, but that discussion in the Omega clan thread was done in the past.

But, you have no right to bring back on what's done.

EDIT: Oops, hivemind, I didn't mean this post to you McBurger.
Last edited by Virtue; Sep 26, 2009 at 04:28 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
What ard said. Let's not get so redundant. I still want to say that they made fun of him and 2 of their members have put on the "teabagging' avatar. That's why they are also at fault. Xenmas might have done a mistake. But they took it too far.
Last edited by MYI; Sep 26, 2009 at 04:30 PM.
Hello Pandora.
I was wondering if Pandora is wanting to maybe be allies with JollyRoger. We're a growing clan that is looking to become one of the best in toribash.
So I am wanting to hear the thoughts of Pandora before any radical decisions are made.
We will be discussing our opinions about JollyRoger in our Private Board. Kindly expect an answer within a few days, depending on if the majority of the council votes.

Thanks.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
Yeah, but that discussion in the Omega clan thread was done in the past.

But, you have no right to bring back on what's done.

That's a topic I could post one of my huge rants about. History is important, past actions help us judge the person and put context into another's actions. I have every right to bring back a person's actions in order to be able to put them in context -

Using your logic, Germany would have had no moral obligation to help the countries they've destroyed after WWII - or to help the families they've torn apart, simply because the war was in the past and now it was a time of peace.

you wanna continue this in pms or should I stop here? both at you MYI and ard

edit: anyways I'm gone for the next couple of hours so I can't respond, kek xd
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; Sep 26, 2009 at 04:35 PM.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Enough of this debating crap. If you really want to debate for something Deprived, then do so in the General Discussion thread or just create a new thread about it.
@Burger, thanks for requesting, we will be back with an answer shortly.