Toribash
i lub such rankeds <3

And this lub too <3

Global score was around 14\40
When i had 4\4\0 at the end of the game.
Last edited by Samopal; Apr 10, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
Oracle etc:

At the current state of summoner spells, would you run Heal over Barrier? More specifically for ADC lanes. The buffs to heal are pretty overwhelming.

Additionally: how has the changes to MF changed her competitive nature?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Oracle etc:

At the current state of summoner spells, would you run Heal over Barrier? More specifically for ADC lanes. The buffs to heal are pretty overwhelming.

Additionally: how has the changes to MF changed her competitive nature?

I would argue that heal is superior to ignite on supports, situationally better than barrier on adc. Heal gives an extra outplay to your lane along with less accidental support kills than ignite, and provides the speed boost utility. Plus it can stack now and removes heal debuffs. All for slightly higher cd.

Barrier is a better counter to burst, as it can act as the equivilant of an overheal to give you pseudo-higher health. Most priority targets benefit from barrier over heal because of this. However, against less burst and in certain team comps, heal is more versatile.

Basically, heal is the god-tier summoner for bot lane.

And I feel mf is certainly stronger, but I'm not sure if she's viable. She's still vulnerable to being dove, and she has average range, so she's still risky, but she definitely has the late game scaling that she sorely needed.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I would argue that heal is superior to ignite on supports, situationally better than barrier on adc. Heal gives an extra outplay to your lane along with less accidental support kills than ignite, and provides the speed boost utility. Plus it can stack now and removes heal debuffs. All for slightly higher cd.

Barrier is a better counter to burst, as it can act as the equivilant of an overheal to give you pseudo-higher health. Most priority targets benefit from barrier over heal because of this. However, against less burst and in certain team comps, heal is more versatile.

Basically, heal is the god-tier summoner for bot lane.

And I feel mf is certainly stronger, but I'm not sure if she's viable. She's still vulnerable to being dove, and she has average range, so she's still risky, but she definitely has the late game scaling that she sorely needed.

MF has certainly been buffed in her lane bullying ability with lower mana costs and cooldowns on her Q spam too.

I'm puzzled about these summoner spells. Ignite is a classic and useful for obvious reasons, but exhaust got a huge buff that makes it killer late game. Heal however is incredibly useful situationally both offensively and defensively.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
MF has certainly been buffed in her lane bullying ability with lower mana costs and cooldowns on her Q spam too.

I'm puzzled about these summoner spells. Ignite is a classic and useful for obvious reasons, but exhaust got a huge buff that makes it killer late game. Heal however is incredibly useful situationally both offensively and defensively.

The reason MF is strong now is not her bullying ability, as that was virtually unchanged, but the fucking Impure Shots buff. My god, the DAMAGE she can deal with autos if she gets a free ult. 48% bonus ad as magic damage in the late game? That can be an easy bonus 100 damage right there as magic damage on every auto. Assuming you didn't go complete glass cannon, in which case it can reach a bonus 200. Of course, assuming the current meta even lets you get a channel ult like hers off on somebody for the easy full stacks. People shouldn't be living long enough in the late game to make it noticeable, but still, food for thought.

And summoner spells depend on the lane and the intent. Ignite is a kill spell that will always be useful, but it's countered right now by barrier and soft countered by heal. The true damage is nice, but it's the heal debuff that's great about it. In a double lane like bot, heal is now supreme, so ignite's usefulness goes down substantially in that lane. Bot meta could change to a more farm basis again because of heal's change. Top is still the wet noodle meta, so teleport is much more useful in that lane (except in lower elos, cause people are stupid and get killed in lane without ganks). And mid has the widest variety of summoner spell choices, so ignite is still viable there. And it's really only mid that should run it, in theory.

Exhaust is stronger now for every lane, as it always has been, but it has a specific role to counter hyper-carries. If there's no hyper-carries, exhaust is often overlooked. It could now see more use as a counter to burst, but to make it worthwhile it requires great reaction time to exhaust as the burst starts to waste it, rather than just delay it because the person gets exhausted and then holds off until it wears off.

And like I said, heal is the god of bot lane, but it's really only the god in bot. It's fairly pointless to run such a support spell in a lane where there is nobody to really take advantage of it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
http://puu.sh/83GUv.jpg
shrekt

Blah! How are you so much better than me?!!?!

I'm going to have to make some serious moves on Viktor in the upcoming weeks
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!