Toribash
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Just boosted my cousin acc. Feels good to hit Silver twice. Thanks! L

Drhaxpls

Nice match history. Tho those are mostly URFs and Normals.
Why all the awesome people play on NA. :<

NA aint got shit on EUW
inb4 servers down haha.

Also, got tristina for urf, should be fun. AP or AD though?
New stuff includes a new SKT T1 Ward skin and SKT T1 skins for Jax, Lee Sin, Vayne, Zyra, Zed!
They skins will all be only 750 RP!

Jax

Lee

Vayne

Zyra

Zed (Sorry, He's got no models or textures yet)

Ward

Last edited by Chris; Apr 3, 2014 at 11:35 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Also, got tristina for urf, should be fun. AP or AD though?

AP all the way.

Deathfire Grasp + Ult + E = 3k damage every 10 seconds (dfg+ult cd)
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
New stuff includes a new SKT T1 Ward skin and SKT T1 skins for Jax, Lee Sin, Vayne, Zyra, Zed!
They skins will all be only 750 RP!

Jax

Lee

Vayne

Zyra

Zed (Sorry, He's got no models or textures yet)

Ward

This is probably going to be the first RP I spend on non-champion stuff.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
This was a real "aha" moment for me about having the right attitude with League. Maybe you guys can appreciate the story and look at it like I will when I'm having a rough go.

Today I logged on, excited that Jinx is about to be on sale, etc. Anywho- I decide I'm going to play a ranked game as a Draven because high skill cap champions have been really fulfilling to play lately and being in Silver 5, I don't feel concerned about demotions. I am NOT a good Draven.

Game starts, it's a 4v5. Thresh didn't come, so I'm 1v2 bot against Ezreal n Teemo, both with ignite so I can't get out from underneath my tower. Top lane feeds HUGE as Ryze vs. Pantheon, our Ryze goes 0-7 and starts raging. Ahri is tied mid 3-3, and our lee sin is like 1-4 or something in the jungle.

Everyone around me is making different excuses. Half the team thinks Fiddlesticks is OP, half the team is talking about how they're going to buy Pantheon because he's free ELO, etc etc etc. Thresh connects and starts feeding bot, and flashed twice to KS me.

N then, we turned it around. We got some shutdowns, took a few towers, and when we caught Pantheon out once, we took mid inhibitor. All is well right? This is the turn around people want to hear about. But nay. We see Teemo is bottom, and I make the call for a Baron steal. Great idea, he cant get there in time, force either a 4v5 or a free baron. We GET baron, move downward a bit into a choke, BOOM, fiddle ultimate, we traded like 1 for 4, I'm the only one alive (and with baron buff). They took bottom inhib but I stopped any more damage than that.

This is where people would have (and tried many times) to concede. No baron buff? They got inhib? The rally is over, GG. But f that, I'm not conceding. We death march mid, catch an Ezreal out with a thresh blink. Pantheon tries to walk up as a scare tactic to not take Nexus turret and we COLLAPSE on him, I flash out of Fiddle's ult. GG.

Final Stats

The mistakes that team made, were just like the mistakes our team made. We're not in challenger, I'm sure every 2 to 3 minutes someone makes a mistake that could be near gamebreaking in some pro games. But until you're at that level, shit's SO EASY to turn around if you just try and work together.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
You've just discovered what gets you out of low elos. Everybody in low elo is trash regardless of what they think, and everyone will make a mistake. It's the people who realize this and play on, waiting for that one mistake, who get to higher elos.

I'm currently 10 wins out of 16 games or something like that. More than half of those games had my team feed early, and we won because I managed to get them to suck it up and play on. Giving up has a zero chance of getting anything from the game, playing until the bitter end at least gives you insights on what you need to work on (another key mindset for getting to higher elos).

Never giving up and always learning are all you need to succeed.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I really expected SKT skins to be better. Only Jax one looks pretty decent, others are meh.

Also I have skins for all of these champions besides zyra which I don't play at all, sucks to be me. Planning to buy Zed's skin tho.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I would get that Lee skin to make it 3 skins for him, but it looks really ugly.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?