Toribash

i will just leave this then bye guys i guess i always do wrong because tf says so
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
I have a feeling Jason is just some kid acting like a different person.
-----
Cause he say's he's married. has a job. and races. and says he's 18 yet he's really immature.
-----
Isn't getting married at 18 illegal if he's in murica?
Last edited by Rolandman; Jun 13, 2013 at 05:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Last time I talked to him in skype he said he was 15. He can't have get 3 years older in 5-6 months.
I don't know about that marriage thing in america, it's a bit far from here so I don't really care.
i don't hate 30001068 i don't know why people are angry at him yeah i know he made some mistakes but cut Im some slack.

I should note that the standard dimensions allowed for a VIP signature picture are about 650x200, or 360kb, whichever is less. The picture that I've been using as a signature pic is definitely more than 200 pixels tall. It also shows that I haven't bought VIP to have super-huge signature picks, and that is subverting the point of having VIP. So, instead, that damned suomynona guy is going around and editing all (well, some) of my posts to make absolutely sure SOMEONE notices.
Last edited by suomynona; Jun 13, 2013 at 09:12 AM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

no its not unless both parents says its ok
Quote[rolandman said I have a feeling Jason is just some kid acting like a different person.
-----
Cause he say's he's married. has a job. and races. and says he's 18 yet he's really immature.
-----
Isn't getting married at 18 illegal if he's in murica?] well my racecar is pretty messed up thats a old pic of it and right i could take a picture you show how it looks right now
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
it's ok 3000 dont let people get to you.

Not only is posting my signature picture manually silly, it's a waste of precious table space, and stretches the page unnecessarily. On top of that, it doesn't automatically update when the image link eventually dies (which it will, since it's hosted externally), or when I decide to get a new signature. Furthermore, it's obviously subversive, and signature pics were disabled for a reason.
Last edited by suomynona; Jun 13, 2013 at 09:11 AM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

My fiance is kinda shorter of me and brb gonan take a pic of my race car
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
Hello, i like to join lucky

Make up your mind jason. I see you got invited in here anyway... I'll just pretend you're not in this clan, ok?
Originally Posted by TFguy View Post
Make up your mind jason. I see you got invited in here anyway... I'll just pretend you're not in this clan, ok?

I don't like him either. He's irritating.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.