Ranking
Got banned on my main because of my damn internet so I thought I'd boost my cousin a bit. I guess it was my day today...From Bronze to Silver in a few hours.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22873984#matches
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

(Pause at :30) Embrace the Shadow!

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
April fools always gives me a good laugh xD
Especially when people take things seriously. I have to admit that's a pretty cool way to trick peeps
I swear to god, this is the most fun I've ever had playing the game, I just don't see myself playing normals and ranked anymore.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
April fools always gives me a good laugh xD
Especially when people take things seriously. I have to admit that's a pretty cool way to trick peeps

It's a game mode, not just April fools:

Soraka carry with 0.5s Q

Play riven, just play her. I swear to god, after getting your E to 1.4 cd, just mash everything and watch your self hop between everyone with no one able to even touch you.

I just played a game of me going into 5 of the enemies and them trying to kill me. It's soooooo much fun.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.