Toribash
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
:0 oh rly? I'd suggest you ask the force color of the members to make an armband that matches it.
-----
Hey guys, I changed my mind, so I thought of letting dadeichu back in the clan. She deserves a second chance, you know. I just wanted to know what you guys think.

To be honest I think it should be one chance you blow it your out. We reinvited t4t back and he left to go to another clan.

I don't know the story with dadeichu but I think we're probably better off not going with the whole in, out, in, out routine. It leads to clan hopping and reflects badly on us
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Shittt. Hisoka's applying to be monk. Accept him quick.
-----
Here's an epic aikido replay. Too bad, i lost but was a fun match.
Attached Files
Ripp.rpl (65.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Samuel; Aug 12, 2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Seeing that hisoka is pro in ABD, wushu, marketing, art making, its a win-win
-----
oh and d3noth, i'm a nice guy, and i sometimes make myself forget about the bad things done by others. i just said to rcr and t4t that if ever their clan dies, they are welcome to go back
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Aug 12, 2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
Hey monks!
I just want to let you guys know that I'll be busy from today until the first week of september. I really have to focus on studying, exams are coming fast.
I'll post whenever I can.
Train hard monks!

-Vien
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
If you want the reason I left... fine. I left because no one actually read posts that I put nor did they see any of my replays. The only views were mine. Also because half of you are never in game. And that just ruins the fun of it.