Toribash
Everyone can, they can edit the thread
-----
There sig is changed
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 29, 2012 at 05:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
Dat saying over platas avvy lmao

ohh lmaooo. still
i wanna be up on that shit.
It's Fabulous
Devil you are awesome! Thankyou for making us a banner. Noob that story is awesome. We are making progress! Brohoof to Plata, that background is awesome. I fucking love this clan!
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
:P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Btw amber that's my user title xD

Devil offered sainz, don't turn this into a fight please