Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Scorpio000 View Post
i gone too inactive lately

big yes for competitions
and when ginkey drop leadership?

Ginkey dropped leadership, I am the new leader now. Also, just returned from skiing/visiting family abroad. I am active again.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Are we going to revive OSHI another time, or do we give up?
At the moment it seems to be rather pointless to continue with 9 semi-active members.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Are we going to revive OSHI another time, or do we give up?
At the moment it seems to be rather pointless to continue with 9 semi-active members.

I am in for revival. Thing is, we need members. For that, an event would be cool. I know, I'll post one, but I am currently busy with learning the entire calculus in a week and the nabi replay thingy. Also, kinda busy with current events. I'll fit it in somewhere, once more contestant have dropped from the replaymaking championship. Then we have more people joining in.
Meamme0, 3 syllables. Del-ig-ation
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Meamme0, 3 syllables. Del-ig-ation

Nah, a week isn't that much. ALso, I am still decently active. Also, the event wouldn't fit right now. give it a week or two. Then we have 24 more replay makers with time on their hands.
I'm not iin memberlist wtf :/
i check this forum every day but if noone post i dont gonna post too cz i dont have nothing to post also please put me in memberlist
The Merging of threads
Old useless threads have been merged to the waste basket.
I will PM Delaid about moderators. Who were the moderators of oshi? Doxxy, Meamme0, Me, and who else? If there is someone else.
Seriously, been over a week after the rollback. Thought Meamme0 would atleast try to get everything back as they use to.

Anyways I'll see if i can get an event idea, and have Meamme0 post it.
I'm still watching over OSHI, guys. Instead of waiting for something to post in. Make a thread that will help bring OSHI back to life.

-Ginkey