Toribash
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
His posts are > than yours :P. [stirring up emotions] Yo' ;)

NNNoooooooooooooooooooooo

eh, ok. lol, my posts are epic imo. Informative, and sexy.

so yeah, keep the carrot dangling I guess. :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Lol its not a dangling of the carrot. That would be to say im constantly chasing Sahee around and working for an invite. This isn't a fair comparison.

Sahee knows me, I know Sahee. Im just gunna stay chill with him, work on my skills and see what works and what doesnt work in my improv, refine it all down, and Sahee will see it.

Were pretty equal now. So I dont feel looked down on by him anymore and that I can just play to love the game. And now its all good. Yo'
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
To be honest imo I don't know you and you don't know me. And yes you keep looking if you can join, but that doesn't bother me. In fact it's pretty remarkable. That you still want to join. I like that. So yea, don't worry 'bout deady, being "mature" and stuff ;p. Just be yourself :P. ;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
'bout deady, being "mature" and stuff ;p. Just be yourself :P. ;)

xD Who keeps spreading this rumor? Everywhere I go on here people talk to me about maturity, lol, no one seems to see that I am myself am rather immature in many situations. If it is about OLDA, well that is about age, in fact a look at the OLDA forum reveals only a slightly higher level of maturity :P...but a much higher level of epicness, to be sure.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Lmao I should say "would like to know" sahee
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Hello
Hello i was wondering if you consider choosing me to be in the clan i am fairly good at toribash and i have some skills in sound and music and can be a help in that i was in a previous clan Fr3styL which then i quit because i could beat half the clan with one hand. now i was recomended to this clan by a friend who ses you are the best.

thank you
Fail?
Epic fail?

Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 24, 2009 at 12:57 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Cheeto0508 View Post
Hello i was wondering if you consider choosing me to be in the clan i am fairly good at toribash and i have some skills in sound and music and can be a help in that i was in a previous clan Fr3styL which then i quit because i could beat half the clan with one hand.

While beating something else, with the other hand.

Originally Posted by Cheeto0508 View Post
now i was recomended to this clan by a friend who ses you are the best.

thank you

I wouldn't say we're the best. But yea we're fairly epic in some categories :P.
Anyway this comes with the proper "selection" of people who are to join this clan. And you, my friend, failed to do what I keep posting 'bout for many pages in this thread - including the last one.

And uh, truth to be told, that through you applied here quite politely, I must say you neither cared about reading first post, looking at the thread's name exactly too much, you apparently don't even know what RelaxAll is, if you have to get rumors (good or bad) from your friends, and generally, you're a bit of a too-cocky probably, while talking about owning your old clan with one hand, given that you started playing toribash about 3 weeks ago, I assume you're not really pretty experienced.

But truth to be told I'm getting sick of idiots who can't follow one simple mo-fo-king rule : read the first post.

So you WERE considered. But the outcome isn't what you probably wished for.
And really, we're cool for people who aren't tarded ;p, so keep that in mind if you're going to bitch about me somewhere else in the forums or in game, like some other pussies do :P. Yo'.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
ok
i respect ur desion as a leader and im not going to bitch about u and i know im not supose to reply but i think u have the rong apinion about me i dont bitch and mone i pown